9-Wedding

"Miss" I sighed as I got up to the same thing again, but this time I'm getting married.

I got a massage from a woman, went to the bathing room and got ready. 

"I'm sorry" I heard someone say and flinched. I turned around to see Yoongi with a sad smile on his face.

"I'm sorry for yesterday but i cannot change my decision" He said quietly and I was actually really happy that he apologized.

"It's okay" I said and he smiled. He came closer and kissed me. I forgot all about Jackson and at that moment, he was the only thing that mattered.

"Lets go" He said and we made our way to the wedding ceremony.

(Their clothes, jewelry and hair look like this^^^ The decorations and where the people stand is also the same)

We walked down the aisle and the ceremony started. 

(Their wedding is a traditional Korean wedding)

I have to admit, the wedding was very boring. I got bored really quickly and Yoongi even had to nudge me on the arm once. Thankfully, nobody else noticed.

After it was finished, two woman removed the big piece off my head and gave me simple clothes to wear.

 They sat me on the king's bed and I noticed there was beautiful decor added like rose petals, candles,etc.

The door opened and in came Yoongi. He closed the doors and there were no guards or anything on the other side of the door which was weird cause there was always someone guarding the door.

I got up and looked down to show respect. He walked up to me with a huge smile on his face.

"Your finally my wife" He said and kissed me. One moment we were standing and slowly kissing and then the other we were on the bed and he was hungrily attacking my lips.

His hand roamed my body and only then I realized what was happening. How could I be so dumb! After the wedding is the night where the couple does the deed, but I'm not ready yet.

I didn't know I spaced out until he pulled away from the kiss and asked me whats wrong.

"I'm not ready to do...... that " I said quietly, kind of embarrassed that I ruined the moment.

"It's okay. I'll wait till you're ready" He smiled and pecked my lips one more time before lying down beside me.

"Thank you" I said and he hugged me. I felt safe in his arms and soon fell asleep.

GO STREAM DYNAMITE!