listening to heartbeats downstairs I went down so quietly to see 3 sleeping boys.  gulf was hugging a pillow while champ and techno held each other. I  smiled at just how perfect this moment was. Gulf started to stir I tried to move back up the stairs but I miss the step and fell down the bottom  landed into the wall . Gulf bolted straight up looking around for the noise

" sorry baby I just miss you "

"Mmm what time is it p'mew come here lay with me I'm still so sleepy "

Running over to lay down on the floor next to gulf cradle him in my arms, pulling  the blanket back over us.

" gulf your mother will be home soon so I won't stay long. I stay with you until you fall back asleep and call me when your awake "

" stay with me my mother will be fine p'mew "

Smiling at how he's think our relationship is normal I just kiss the top of he's head and close my eyes holding my baby close to me .

Hearing the door handle  Turing how did I forget to leave shit ... I just close my eyes and didn't move I didn't know what else to do and besides gulf said it was fine so he will have to deal with it .

Hearing footsteps coming closer to us if I had a heart it was burst right now why was I so nervous.

" oh just look how peaceful they all sleep. Wait who is this with gulf. Mmm looks like we need to have a words about boyfriend sleeping over without my consent gulf. I will let it side for today as I know you been through so much this week my guess this would be p'mew gulf boyfriend,  nice to meet you thank you for loving my child I hope we get to meet real soon "

I just laid there trying not to move had gulf already mention me to he's mother was I already he's boyfriend. Why did this make me smile so much pulling gulf into my arms he wrapped him legs around my body thank god he's mother had already  left the room. Kissing gulf this was home. Home will always be in gulf arms .

Champ was the first to wake up without warning someone throw some thing  at gulf before it got to him I reacted and throw it back

" damm you how  did u catch that "

Turning my head to look at techno he's screamed like a girl

" whatttttttt you doing here .... gulf ... gulf ... mother will be home "

Champ covered techno voice , gulf open he's eyes and didn't move.

"'Good morning my beautiful I miss you "

" your still here p'mew is my mother home yet "

" oh she home and now would like to know who
just screamed and woke me up " p'rose said irritated

All four of us jump up standing facing gulf mother like we all just been told off champ blamed techno, techno blame gulf while I didn't even know what to say.

" good morning gulf mother sorry to detract you from your sleep may I get you some coffee make some breakfast my apologies to these two  here "

" we haven't met yet I'm p'rose gulf mother and you are "

Bowing down to show my respect

"Hello I'm n'mew it's a pleasure to meet you "

Looking back at gulf who was still sleepy rubbing he's eyes .

" Is this for real am I dreaming. P'mew "

Speaking to gulf in our mind
( I wish this was a joke but it's all real baby what do I say )

" mmm mom so sorry they woke you up please go back to sleep I have school soon we can discuss this later please "

" yes will most certainly will gulf "

With that p'rose walked back up the stairs while I still staring at gulf.

" you told me to stay gulf this is only your fault

"

" wait wait wait back up .... when did you come here ... how long have you been here ... " techno said

Choosing not to answer he's question I pulled gulf into my arms buried my head into he's neck and kissed he's shoulders.

" oh please stop this .. I don't want to see you eat your breakfast p'mew " Champ covering he's mouth after saying it

Smirking at just how these friends are so playful I might as well join in playing games was always my speciality.

" mmmm gulf I know I miss you but do you really need to be this hard we have guest right here " licking my lips to face gulf oh my baby still blushed many different colour

Both techno and champ covered there ears eyes making gagging noises

" oh boys gulf really doesn't sounds like that at the peck of he's climax it's more like fu...:. "

Before I finish the sound gulf covered my mouth with he's hands to which I started licking.

I really miss my baby and had lost time to make up for.

"P'mew what is wrong with you , why are being like this so early in the morning your the devil not a child stop it "

" oh baby I'm the devil alright you know I like it rough "

Grabbing gulf ass and bringing he's whole body to grind up against mine staring at he's glitzy eyes.

" baby I miss you and you need to make up for a week that i wasn't with you , or I can punish you.
should i show you just how a devil like to take control "

" right that it I'm out of here come on champ my eyes are burning I can't hear another word of this . It's way to much gulf control p'mew or do something to him my god just wow gulf was this necessary "

"Hay I didn't do anything techno don't blame me "

" that is the problem you didn't do anything sort him out. we going now see you at school . You only got 3 hours don't be late gulf " champ said

" no need boys I got work to do so please eat some breakfast get ready, study hard and I will pick you up from school "

Kissing gulf on he's nose I disappeared , I shouldn't be playing with gulf like that in front of he's mates I was ready to rip he's clothes off and own he's body . Tonight I will be doing just that