Flames Galore and Pleas for Help

Midori gasped as she climbed onto Magolor's ship and looked all around the control room.

"This is so... swagolor! Like... deeing amazing!"

Magolor laughed as he led everyone in, flew beside Midori, and eagerly grabbed her hand without a second thought. "Well, there's lots more to it! C'mon, I'll show you!"

Midori, oblivious to Sakura whispering "Madori" into Meta Knight's mask, happily skipped along and grinned.

"Y'know, I can't wait to show you all the upgrades I gave this ship after you last visi-" Magolor cut himself off abruptly with a nervous smile, but not before Midori heard what he said.

"Wait. I came into this ship before?"

"Well, a long time ago, yeah..."

"That's weird. I'm sure I've only stayed in Castle Dedede for all my life."

"Um... Like-like I said, it was a long time ago, so, er, you probably don't remember."

Magolor had almost forgotten that Midori didn't remember her past, including her times at Halcandra. Thankfully, Midori merely shrugged, gently shook off Magolor's hand, and ran ahead to the Copy Ability rooms, then squealed.

"THIS IS SO SHOTZO COOL EVERYONE YOU HAVE TO COME AND SEE THIS!"

Back at the control room, Sakura smiled apologetically at Meta Knight and ran past Magolor to where Midori was standing, having her little freakout session. Tiff and Ribbon, still carrying an unconscious Kirby, looked at each other and quickly followed Sakura.

Magolor sighed and glanced at Midori and the others who had joined her, then floated back to where Meta Knight and Rosalina remained.

Before Magolor could ask, Meta Knight wrapped his cloak around himself and looked at the ground. "I have already toured your... ship. I do not believe that I need to see everything again, even something that is... ahem. 'So shotzo cool.'"

Magolor snickered. "You're just jealous that my ship is still intact, while your ship has gotten destroyed how many times?"

Meta Knight's eyes turned red, and he glared at Magolor. "Be warned that I am only here for the sake of Kirby. And at least I built the Halberd."

"O-okay, okay! A-and, hey! I built some of the Lor Starcutter too!"

Rosalina stifled a laugh, and both Meta Knight and Magolor turned suddenly to the source of the noise.

"I'm still here, y'know. And I've been meaning to ask; Meta Knight, is the female Waddle Dee your gir- ahem, I mean lady friend? I couldn't help noticing that you seem quite fond of her."

Meta Knight instantly blushed under his mask, and his eyes turned a light mango hue.

"Well, you- you could say that. And her name is Sakura."

Magolor smirked, until Rosalina turned her attention onto him. "And you. I have a feeling you-"

"NOPE! NONONONONOPE!!! Err.... Nope! And I never thought you to be the kind to be interested in people's love lives!"

Rosalina grinned sheepishly. "I think I've been talking to Peach too often lately."

"Sadly, I have been talking to Magolor one too many times lately-"

"Hey!" Magolor exclaimed as he started up the ship and prepared to open up a safe dimensional rift that would give them entry to Halcandra. "I'm not all that bad, Meta!"

In reply, Meta Knight huffed and faced the wall. "As if I will ever believe that."

"Hey! I'm nice! I'm a nice, jolly ol' fellow with a cute brown comple-"