More Problems to Come

Magolor huffed and puffed hard enough to possibly blow a certain pig’s house down.

His arms were shaking from Midori’s weight, and sweat was literally pouring down from his head. His muscles were all aching and moaning from the 2 hours of flying he had done, all so they wouldn’t die at the hands of a merciless monster...

“For the love of stars, I wish you had a Dimensional Cape like Sakura and Meta!” Magolor panted, still attempting to fly at top speed, but failing to do so in his diminished state. The  dark cloud was getting ever so close…

“Okay, my turn to run on land. You’re obviously going to faint if you fly any longer.” As soon as Magolor landed onto the grassy plains below, Midori hoisted herself onto the ground, adjusted her position to a more comfortable Magolor-carrying posture, and ran off towards the direction of Peach’s pristine castle. If they got there in time, Magolor had a hunch that the famous Mario Brothers could help them recover and defeat whatever demon beast the dark cloud seemed to be, as well as coming along on their journey back to Dreamland and give them food and water.

After about thirty minutes later, they were almost at the castle, but the dark cloud was right behind them, following their every move.

“Wayy too close for comfort,” Magolor muttered, tightly holding onto Midori’s back as she sprinted towards the palace. “We need to distract it somehow, or else we’re done for.”

Midori bit her lip and was on the verge of just plopping herself down onto the pathway and crying her heart out. In just a time period of about 6-8 hours, she had gained a mouth by eating the Miracle fruit that almost caused her death, made new friends and unusual powers, had three horrible spasms, visited the Mushroom Kingdom, and was about to die with Magolor.

Well, unless they thought of an idea that could save them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura sat down on a tree stump, only to be poked by an anxious Kirby, his face displaying confusion and concern.

“Don’t worry, Kirby. Everything’ll be fine,” Sakura smiled weakly at the poor, troubled puffball, which instantly brightened him up. Then she sighed when Kirby’s back was turned. To be honest, she herself didn’t believe everything would be fine. What if Magolor couldn’t face his fear? What if Midori got killed? Sakura was starting to like the idea of having another girl Waddle Dee to talk to… But of course, that incredible chance just HAD to be taken away as well…

Truthfully, she was getting tired of always questing with guys. She wanted a girl to talk to, someone that could relate to her problems and romance life. Sure, Meta Knight, Magolor, Kirby, and Bandana Dee were fine, but… still. Sakura had pretty much spent her entire life hanging around boys. It would be nice to have a friend that was a girl for a change…

Sakura was snapped out of her thoughts by a loud KABOOM! that could be heard coming from Dedede’s throne room.

“Oh no! Dedede didn’t press the N. M. E. button again, did he?” she groaned, annoyed. “I thought he learned his lesson already!”

“I’ll come with you to investigate.” Meta Knight quickly stood up and started heading towards the castle entrance with Sakura. Together they walked through the doors of the castle and strolled into the throne room, preparing themselves for the absolute worst.

But nothing could have prepared them for what they saw next.

Sakura and Meta Knight gasped in horror. The sight in front of them was… Mind-blowing. Devious. Horrible. Terrifying. Shocking. And… Heart-Breaking.