Chapter 10 ~

Chapter 10 ~

Taylor's pov

Shit.

Why does Michael have to be right? I am on my period. That's why I'm in such a pissed off mood. Mother Nature is not on my side today, and I completely lashed out on everybody just a few minutes ago. I'm such an awful person...

But, what happened last night? All I can remember was talking to Luke, then falling asleep. I expected to wake up in my bunk, not on the couch with Luke's arms wrapped around me and a phone recording my every move... Wait... that sounded really dirty didn't it?

I don't see why people think that me and Luke are together? I mean, we went out together for some ice cream, but Alia and Calum were both with us. So, that doesn't count as a date. And yeah, he likes me... and maybe I like him... But honestly I'm so confused and stressed about everything right now, and having a boyfriend would just add to it. I never knew that going on tour would be so complicated. I've seen celebrities tweeting and saying that touring is so amazing, as for me it's an amazing experience. But I never really realized how stressful it can truly be. Having to go from place to place, and only having so much time to enjoy the beauty of the place you're at. And also wanting to meet every single fan, but can't because you don't have time or there's too many people.

Ugh... I'm sorry for blabbing so much, but it just doesn't seem fair. But I can't make world peace happen, which that would be so cool... What the heck...? My mind is getting waaay off topic... Sometimes, I just sit in my room and laugh at myself for being such a dork.

But anyways... After I got my shower, like I had said I was going to do. We all had breakfast, then went and sat on the couches.

"Okay, so which one, truth or da-"

"Truth or dare!" they guys all shout, not letting Alia finish her sentence.

"I wasn't done talking," she says.

"Oh," they say, quieting down.

"Yeah... As I was saying, truth or dare, would you rather, or sing-song-ping-pong?"

"What is... sing-song-ping-pong?" Calum asks.

"Jesus Calum! You should know this! She's basically speaking your language," Michael says, which makes Calum look like he's about to punch somebody. And that somebody is most likely going to be Michael.

"Do I look like I fucking know what she's talking about? No. And even if I did, I wouldn't have asked her what the hell that means."

"No swearing!" Ashton and Mandy say at the same time.

Aww! They're so cute!

"Haha that was hilarious!" Amber laughs.

"Sing-song-ping-pong, is a game that we played when we were in middle school. It's where someone sings a little bit of a song, and you have to try to guess it," Alia explains to them.

"Well why didn't you just call it guess the song?" Ashton asks.

"Taylor's the one that came up with the name," Alia replies, and everyone averts their attention over to me.

"What?" I ask, and they keep looking at me. "I was in the sixth grade, okay? Gah!"

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

We ended up playing would you rather, because no one would be quiet during our singing game. And truth or dare... well, too many embarrassing dares and truths...

"Would you rather, kiss a poisonous frog or eat a poisonous spider?" Amanda asks.

Eww!

"That's a tough one... I'm gonna go with the poisonous frog," Luke says.

Michael scoffs, "Trying to find your prince charming, aye?"

"No," Luke instantly says. "I just don't like the idea of eating a poisonous spider."

"There's not much of a difference, they're both poisonous," I say. "But I agree with you."

"I think I'm gonna with that too," Alia agrees.

"Nah, eating the poisonous spider doesn't sound that bad," Calum says.

"Frog," Amber says.

"The frog," Michael says.

"Are you looking for your prince charming?" Luke laughs.

"Shut up Luke," Michael glares at him.

"Frog," Ashton says. "What abut you, Amanda?"

"The frog!" she says. "I ain't gonna eat the spider."

"Yeah, that's gross just thinking about eating one," Ashton agrees.

"Yeah," she replies.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Wow... this was short...

Writer's block is taking over my brain... :(

Which one would you choose? Kissing the poisonous frog or eating the poisonous spider?

Comment!

I'd kiss the frog