Chapter 1 ~

Please read my author's note at the end. Thanks! ILY!

*******

Chapter 1 ~

"Guys!" Amber laughs. "I have another joke! What do you call a sun burnt penis?"

"Uh? What?" Alia asks.

"A 'Sunny D' !" She laughs.

"Oh my God," I say hiding my face.

"I know!" She giggles.

 "No, it's not that. Behind you," I say, pointing to the four boys trying to keep their laughter in.

Okay, so let me start over.  

My name is Taylor Brookes. I'm 17. I have dirty blonde hair, and green eyes. I have a nose and belly button piercing. I can't sing at all, but I'm in a band. My friends say I'm good, but I know I suck. I'm not that tall, and I can be pretty mature for my age. Unless I'm with my friends...

My two friends you just met there are, Alia Jefferson and Amber Hartley.

Alia is the same age as me, but is just a few days younger. She has long brown hair, beautiful green eyes, and a tattoo. She is very pretty and has an amazing voice. I envy her sometimes.

Amber is also the same age, but a month older. She has brown hair with some blonde streaks. Every now and then, she'll dye it a new color. She has two or three tattoos. She's very pretty, and has an amazing voice as well.

Then there's my other best friend, Amanda Morgan. She's the same age, just two months younger. She has dirty blonde hair, as well. She smiles a lot. Very pretty, and she too has an amazing voice.

We're in a band. It's called Teenage Rejects. I'm the bassist, Alia is the lead singer, Amber is the lead guitarist, and Amanda is the drummer.

We're pretty good. But if I have to get up on a stage, nope. I can't. Unless, you want to see me puke? And I don't think you do.

Anyways, now back to Amber's joke, and the four boys trying to contain their laughter.

They burst out laughing. I look at Amber and see that her face is a light shade of pink.

"So, this is the band we're going on tour with?" They guy with dyed hair, Michael, laughs.

"Yeah! Do you have a problem with th- Wait! Did you just say 'touring with'?!" Alia asks, looking at all of us.

DID he just say touring with?!

"Yep," all the boys smile.

What?! When did that happen?! Just a few weeks ago we were learning stuff in chemistry and now we're going on tour?!

"Okay, when the hell did that happen?!" Amber asks, reading my mind and looking at us.

"Our manager told us that we're going on tour with this new girl band. So, yeah," the boy with a blonde streak in his thick black hair, Calum, says.

The other two are Ashton and Luke. Chubby, Colors, Dimples, and Piercing Boy.

Well, this is just great. Let me just say that, this is gonna be one heck of a tour...

********************************************

A new fanfic! Yay!

So, I hope that y'all will like this story. It's probably gonna be a while before I update again, so bare with me. And the character names and the celebs who play them will be on the side.

Vote/Comment

Thanks! ILY!

                        ~ A :)