Chapter 12 ~

Tour Chapter 12 ~

Alia's pov

"So when can I borrow it?" Calum asks me.

"Now, if you'd like," I say and he reaches his hand out like I'm going to just give it to him. "Wait, there are some rules for borrowing my books."

He groans, "Okay, what are they?"

"One, you CANNOT bring it back to me all ruined. Two, DON'T ruin it. And three, remember the first two rules for borrowing my books. Oh, and step four, make sure that you protect my book."

"I'll take good care of it," he says and inches his hand further toward me. "Now give me."

"Okay, but remember your life depends on keeping my book safe," I say handing him the book and begin to walk back to my room. We were in the lobby of the hotel talking to each other. And he is very persistent on borrowing my book.

"Okay... Wait, what?"

I laugh, and walk up to my room. I hear him running up behind me, and when I step into the elevator, he's right there.

"My life depends on it?" He asks, eyes almost popping out of his head.

___________________________

"I'm serious!" Luke laughs.

"What are you so serious about?" I question, swimming over to him and Taylor.

We were in the pool yesterday, and now we're back in it again. Although, this time it's later than it was yesterday. Probably around 7 or 8 pm right now, but it's just so relaxing going for a swim at this hour. We've been doing interviews all morning, and then this afternoon we did some more. So, Ashton suggested that we just go for a late night kind of swim, just to let some of the stress go away and relax.

"That she has baby hands," he answers.

"I do not," Taylor retorts back.

"You kinda do," I say, agreeing with Luke.

"It's been almost 6 or 7 years since we've been in seventh grade, and you guys are still saying that I have baby hands! Why?" She asks, as she begins to laugh.

"Because it's true. You just haven't grown out of them, I guess?" I shrug.

"Okay, so about that book," Calum says, swimming up next to me. "The Host."

"Yes?" I question looking at him, as I raise my eyebrow.

"That book addicting," he chuckles.

"Exactly," I reply. "That's what books do. You get hooked to them, and then at some point they just rip your heart out and tear it to shreds without a single warning."

"Umm... Okay?" he says.

"Dear God! Don't even bring up that book!" I joke.

"I'm sorry," he says.

"I'm kidding," I laugh. "But seriously, don't bring up that book."

"Got it."

___________________________

Sorry it's SO SHORT.... :/

Writer's block is back............

So, just go check out some my other fanfics and my Quote Book, they need some love :)

Also if you check out my last update on this book, you can still comment cause I'm still doing that.

                ~ Hungergamesfanatic22