Chapter 2 ~

Chapter 2 ~

So, today is the start of our very first tour (ever!) with Five Seconds of Summer. We just got onto the bus, and it's already chaotic. Turns out, we have to share a bus with them. We were originally going to be on separate buses, but one of the buses had an infestation of rats. Ew!

When we found out, Amber said that the boys would be okay on that bus, and we'd be fine on the non infested bus. But their manager didn't think that, that was a very good solution.

So, now we're stuck on the same bus...

"I call the top bunk!" The boys yell, running past us on the bus.

Idiots...

When us girls sat our stuff down on the floor of the bus, taking in the look and smell of our new 'home' for the next few months, the idiots were off to bickering. Probably about something stupid. Whatever it is, I don't want to get involved.

While they continued to bicker I walked over to a bunk, one of the top bunks might I add, and sat my things in it.

When they finally quit bickering, they head to bunks. Me and my friends, going to the back of the bus, getting on their phones. That's basically our life style. Getting online or making music. Well, that's our life style now... Amanda and Alia always do sports, so now going on tour, it cuts into that. Me and Amber aren't really the sporty kind of girls, but yeah, that's just us.

"HEY!" One of the boys whines.

My head shoots up, as did Alia's, Amber's, and Mandy's. We watch as Luke walks into the room.

"What?" Mandy asks.

"Who's stuff is that in the top bunk?" He asks, looking a little upset.

I raise my hand. "Mine."

He just stands there... Staring at me. He stays silent, so I give him a confused look. "Why?" I ask. It's not like the top bunk gives you respect or something? Or does it involve his 'manlyhood' ?

"I don't know?" He shrugs. "Just wondering... Sorry to disturb your internet time or whatever you were doing."

As soon as he leaves the room, Amber and Alia burst out into fits of laughter. Amanda tries her very best not laugh, but she fails terribly.

"What?" I question, clearly not understanding what was so funny.

"It was just the way he looked at at you when you said that," Amber giggles, when she catches her breath. "He clearly likes you!"

I almost gag.

"What?" I say, looking at all three of them. "No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes!"

"No!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES HE DOES!"

"GIRLS!" Alia interrupts. "Now we'd love to hear more on your bickering about whether he likes Taylor or not, but Tay, let's just face it. He likes you. End of story." Her sarcastic tone is what turns my tables. (A/N: Lol get it? 'I can make all the tables turn')

I glare at her. He does not like me. He didn't even show any signs that he likes me. They can't just go around making assumptions. And besides, I don't even like him. He's waaaaay out of my league, AND I met him just only two weeks ago, and during that time, I didn't even talk to or acknowledge his presence.

"I'm leaving. I don't want to get pulled into this," Mandy says, standing up and heading to her bunk, I'm assuming. "But it's SO obvious he does!" She calls out after she's out of sight.

I sigh, looking at Amber and Alia.

"Look, he does not like me. And don't try to make me think any other way. And don't forget, I have a boyfriend," I point out. "A boyfriend that I LOVE and care very much about."

"Fine," they both say.

"Okay."

Does he like me? No, don't be stupid! You hardly know each other! Don't let it get to your head!

I know, that I once I do, that's all I will think about when I'm around him. Right now, the main thing my mind needs to just focus on, i my career that has just begun. And my friends.

"I'm hungry," Alia speaks, breaking me away from my thoughts.

"Me too," Amber and I reply.

All three of us get up and head to the front of the bus.

"Oh, look! The little idiots are plating on their phones," I coo.

"Don't they just look adorable?" Amber adds.

Alia gasps, joining in on the little teasing. "Aww, they do!" She coos as well.

"We can hear you," Michael says sounding annoyed, looking up from his phone.

"Good," Amanda say, sitting down next him, making scoot over. But her wouldn't budge. "Scoot over."

"No," he agitatedly says.  "Why couldn't you have gotten the bus full of rats?"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hoping this makes up for not updating last night :/

Vote/ comment

                   ~ A :)