Chapter 18 ~

Chapter 18 ~
Taylor's pov

I couldn't keep my mind on just one thing. There were a million things going through my mind.

I never -in my life- imagined that my first official kiss with an Aussie, would be on a roof top. I also never thought that I would kiss a guy with a lip piercing; which the piercing is something new for me.

Everything just felt so surreal to me. I honestly couldn't believe what was going in that very moment.

His lips on mine, just felt right. Like it was something I had been wanting and craving for all this time.

I felt something poking at my bottom lip, which I thought to be his piercing, but this felt warm. Then I realized that it was his tongue asking for entrance, and immediately I granted the request; that, alone, deepened the kiss even more, making me weak at the knees.

He pulls away for a second, so that both of us can take in some air and breathe. Not even a couple of seconds later, we were back to kissing. Him just taking over my mind. His hands move to my hips, holding onto the jean loops. He uses this to pull me closer, and depends the kiss even more.

He pulls away for a second time, but this time to talk.

"Woah," he says, barely even able to talk.

"Yeah," I respond, out of breath.

"Do you want to stay up here?"

I had forgotten that I was on a rooftop. It felt like we were somewhere else.

I had also forgotten that my back was pressed against the cement wall. I grab onto both of Luke's arms, afraid that I'd end up falling, and I don't want that.

"Not really," I tell him.

"Okay."

He kisses me once more, then takes my hand, leading me toward the rooftop door. We walk down the stairs, not even bothering going back to the roof and putting the chairs back to their original place.

He opens the door that leads to our floor, and we walk back to my room.

He's still holding onto my hand, and when he stops I stop. I turn around to look at him, giving him a questioning look on why he stopped walking. My question is quickly answered as he pulls me closer, putting both of his hands on either side of my face, then he reconnects our lips again. His tongue automatically slipping into my mouth without a warning, and that's when my hands go straight to his hair.

We stop kissing for the third time tonight, as a young/ middle-aged woman quickly walks by us with a little girl (whom looks to be about four or five).

"Oh, look Mommy!" The little girls says, pointing and me and Luke.

"Yes, sweetie," she says turning around to pick up her child. "It's two hormonal teenagers, that don't know what privacy is."

She looks at us with a slight glare, then turns around with the girl, and walks to where the elevators are.

"Bye!" The little girl yells, giving us a small wave.

I quickly wave back, Luke doing the same. Once the lady is out of sight, we burst into laughter. And once we quit laughing we proceed to walk back to my room.

"Have you ever done this before?" Luke asks me, as I unlock the door.

"Done what?" I ask back, not quite sure on what exactly he's asking.

"Brought a guy to your room?" He asks.

"Yeah... Luke I did have a boyfriend at one time. Remember?" I say, stating the obvious.