Chapter 16 ~

Chapter 16 ~
Taylor's pov

"Okay," I said walking up to Ashton as he was talking to Michael outside their dressing room. "Tell me what the hell this is."

Michael's face was plastered with a shocked look.

"What?" I ask, glaring at him.

"Woah, the nice one has been corrupted. Why so pissed?" Michael questions.

"Because," I say then avert my attention back over to Ashton. "Explain this to me."

I shove my phone into his face, giving him no choice but to look at it.

"Wha- Wait, where'd you get that?" Ashton asks, pointing to my phone that has a display of multiple pictures of him and Mandy walking through this park that looks only a couple of blocks away.

"It was in my DM on twitter. I have no idea why, but it was," I tell him. "Wait, didn't you get a mention or something?"

"No. I didn't even think that the paparazzi were taking pictures at the time. We made sure to put on disguises so that no one would notice."

"I have so many questions to ask you right now."

Michael was just looking back and forth between both of us. Possibly trying to comprehend what we were talking about, but then he just gave up and took his phone out and started playing a game.

"Look, all we did was hangout-"

"You can tell me if you two are dating. I'm completely fine with that... But if you break her heart, I swear I will break your face."

Michael let out a small laugh, but then coughed to cover it up.

"We're not dating. We're just friends."

"Yeah, 'just friends'," I scoff. "You two looked more than 'just friends'. But say whatever you want, call it whatever you want to call it, you just better not break her heart."

"Who sent it to you?" Michael asks.

"I'm not sure?" I say truthfully. I had no clue as to whom it was that sent the pictures to me, but whomever it was, obviously was spying. "Wait, is that why I saw you two were together when I got off of the elevator the other day?"

"So, you have no idea who it was?" Ashton asks, repeating Michael's question and totally dodging mine.

"I have no idea who sent it to me. Now tell me, when I was getting off the elevator the other day and saw you two, is that where you guys going?"

He blushes, now when I say that he blushes, I mean that he blushes. His cheeks turn a light shade of pink, and a small smirk creeps on his face. Which causes his dimples to appear, and make him look ten times cuter than he was ten seconds ago.

He looks down at his hands, "Yeah. We've actually gotten really close to each other lately. But we're still friends."

Michael and I were in awe at his words, and the way he was acting while he talked about Mandy. If only she saw the way he was talking about her.

I think I'm starting to ship it. Yes, that's another thing that I do when I'm not worrying about my life problems and who else is going to be brought into them.

"I have a question," Ashton asks. "Why were you crying the other day? And who's Thomas?"

Oh dear God. Why?

I tell both of them what exactly has been going on with me and Thomas. And what happened the other day.

See, the reason why the boys don't know much about Thomas and only know that he was some douche bag that broke up with me, is because it was a sensitive topic. We had had this on-again-off-again relationship since we were around 10 years old. And here we are again, on a break. And since I've always been such a naive girl, I've always managed to fall into his trap. And then somehow found my way out of it.

"Oh," is all Michael and Ashton manage to say.

"Yeah," I reply in response.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Ashton questioned.

"Because, the less people there are that know about it, the better. It was mainly my friends and family back at home that knew."

Speaking of back at home, next we're heading to America. Where my family is, just like the rest the band's family is.

"Okay, that makes sense... I guess," Ashton shrugs. "Well, we've got to go get ready for the concert tonight, and the meet-and-greet that comes before it."

They both make their way inside their dressing room, leaving me by myself.

I walk down the hallway going to where my dressing room is, only to find Calum and Luke in there messing with the clothes on the rack.

"Uh, what are you guys doing?" I question, slowly walking in the room.

They stop their movements.

"Oh, hey," Luke says, smirking while walking up to me.

"Hey?" I say back.

"So, I know this is just weird, but do you... maybe... want to go out tonight?" He suggests, with a shrug.

I hold back a laugh.

"What?"

"Yeah, just you and me? Obviously you don't want to-"

"Yeah," I say cutting him off.

What did I just say? Did I just tell him yes? I think you did.

"Holy shit, really?" He questions, just as shocked as I am.

"... Uh, yeah," I tell him.

"Okay, how about around eleven-ish? Does that sound okay?"

"Okay. Yeah eleven-ish sounds good," I shrug.

"Ooh, you two are going on a date," Calum gasps.

My face heats up, and at that moment, I just want to punch Calum in the face.

"We are not going on a date," I groan, covering my face with my hands.

"It could be," Luke mumbles, probably hoping that I didn't hear that... but I did.

"Can you guys just leave? And where are my friends? Shouldn't they be in here?" I ask.

"The concert is not for a couple of more hours. They're probably at the hotel still?"

"Right," I say, slowly nodding my head.

Before they both walk out, Calum turns around and says, "Hey,  can you tell Alia that I finished The Host, and that I need to talk to her later?"

?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿

Omg so much has happened in this chapter!!!!!!!!

Ashton and Mandy going to the park together (not on a date tho :/ )

Luke asking Taylor to go out on date?¿?¿ with him.

And then Calum and Alia!!!!!!

Next thing you know it's gonna be Michael and Amber(!!!!!) [oops spoiler]

Omg, like I need ship names!!!!
Comment some ship names, and I will literally make a collage for it