Chapter 4 ~

Chapter 4 ~

Taylor's pov

"Hey!" Someone whisper yells, slapping my arm. "Wake up!"

I groan and slowly flutter my eyes open.

I'm tired and I don't like being woken up when I'm trying to sleep. It gives me headaches and I get in a terrible mood.

I turn my head to the left and look at the figure next to me. I can't tell who it is, and it doesn't help that it's dark.

"What?" I ask while rubbing my eyes and sitting up. That's when the figure comes into view.

Alia.

"Alia? What are doing up? We're supposed to be sleeping," I whisper.

She gets in the bunk and sits next to me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. I'm just really bored, and needed someone to talk to."

"What? Why?" I ask.

How can she be bored when we're supposed to be getting rest before we get to our destination? Our first concert is tomorrow.

"I've been reading my phone and looking through Pinterest, but I'm bored now," she sighs.

"Well, go to sleep then," I say a bit harsh. "Sorry, I'm just really sleepy."

"It's fine, but I can't go to sleep."

"Why?"

"You're asking a lot of questions," she groans.

"Well, like I said, I'm sleepy."

"I know, you've said that like twenty times!"

"I have not," I interrogate back.

"Sure," she sarcastically says.

"So, why can't you sleep? It's like almost nine."

"I'm nervous," she mumbles.

"What?" I ask. Shock evident in my voice.

"You heard me, I'm nervous. We have to sing in front of tons of people," she says.

"Oh... Well, if it makes you feel better, I'm nervous too."

"Not really, but I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one."

I slightly laugh.

"Okay?"

"Okay."

I try my best to keep my laugh in but I can't. "Not this again."

"What? I couldn't help myself," she shrugs, then smiles.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Okay, girls! This is your dressing room! And if you need anything, just let me know or get one of the boys. Their dressing room is just down the hall," A very peppy lady, Karen, says. Then she walks out of the room.

"She seems like nice person," I say, walking over to one of the couches in the middle of the spacious room, and sitting down.

"Yeah," Amber says, taking a seat next to me.

"I am so nervous," Mandy says, sitting next to Amber.

"I think we all are," Amber replies.

"Ye-"

"Okay!" A young woman pipes up, as she walks into the room, almost scaring the shit out of me. "This is Teenage Rejects, right?"

"That'd be us," Mandy nods.

"Oh, okay good! I'm Marly," the lady introduces herself. "I'll be doing your hair and makeup. And Mavis should be in here soon... She'll get you into wardrobe and stuff like that."

"Okay," we all say. She seems like a very nice person, and hopefully before this tour is over we'll all be great friends.

"Yeah, Mavis is just running a bit late. So, first, y'all will go do soundcheck, then you will come back in here and we'll do your hair, makeup, and wardrobe." She rambles, then looks at us to make sure that we processed what she just said.

"Okay," we say once again.

"Great! So, you guys will practice first since y'all are the opening act. It should only take you at least half an hour... maybe a bit more? Just really depends on how well the practice goes."

She ushers us out of the dressing room, so that we can make our way to the stage.

~~~~~~~~~~

After our practice, they make us take a shower. 'Cause obviously we stink.

After our shower, we went back to the dressing room, and got our hair and makeup fixed. Then, we got into our wardrobe.

Which isn't really much. Basically just our everyday kind of clothes.

Jeans, t-shirts, sneakers, jean shorts, etc.

My hair pulled up into ponytail and my makeup done perfectly.

I pace back and forth while biting on my nails, which I don't rarely do. Butterflies flying through my stomach.

We walk toward the stage, and see the humongous crowd of fans and parents.

I just pray that I don't get sick.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thank youf orvoting and readingthisfanfic!!

I get mini heartattacks when I see that people have commented and voted and read this story!! It just makes my day 10x better!

This chapter is dedicated to maddyhk94 for voting and commenting! Thank you!

It's also Taylor's 25th birthday today!! Happy birthday to her!

And 9 more days until mine! Whoop whoop!!