Chapter 5 ~

Chapter 5 ~

Taylor's pov

"Thank you!" Luke shouts.

"You were an amazing crowd tonight!" Calum adds.

"And don't forget about the new addition to our tour!" Ashton says. "Teenage Rejects!"

"How about we bring them back out here? Huh?" Michael says.

We hear the crowd erupt into loud screams, making my ears hurt. I'm not used to all the screaming. But by the looks of it, to the boys it's not thousands of girls screaming, it's music to their ears. I hope that one day we will be just as famous as them.

We walk back out onto the stage, and I'm happy that I didn't look at the crowd before we started preforming, because I probably would have puked before we even started playing.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Oh my gosh! Hey!" I freak when my best friend, Aiden, appears on my computer screen.

"Hey!" She says back. "How is everything going so far? Are you accustomed to your new living arrangements yet?"

"Eh, not really. I'm still getting used to the fact that I have to share a bus with four extra people," I blab.

"Wait, what? I thought that it was just going to be you, Amanda, Amber, and Alia?" She questions. "Who are the four other pe- Oh wait. No!" She gasps. "You guys have to share a bus with 5 Seconds of Summer, don't you?"

"Yep."

"Why? Not that that's bad or anything, because if I knew that they would be on my bus I would totally be fine with that, but why do y'all have to share a bus?" She questions.

"Because the other bus was infestated with rats?" I say as more of a question than an answer.

"Why'd you question it?"

"Because, something just seems fishy. Like, if there were rats on that bus, why didn't they just get another one? Or what if the people knew a head of time, but didn't say anything 'til last minute?" I say.

"I see what you're saying... Well, sorry to cut the time so short, but I've gotta go. I'll talk to you later," Aiden says. "Bye, Taylor."

"Okay, bye, Aiden," I say waving, before ending the video call on Skype, then closing my laptop. It's about 12 in the morning.

I sigh, getting up and walking toward the front of the bus to the kitchen area of it. My first instinct is to just drink some orange juice then go to bed, but then I see some chocolate cake sitting in the fridge, saying, "eat me, eat me." I know that I should ask before even thinking about eating some of it, but it just looked so good. It was too tempting, just seeing it sit there.

I take it out of the fridge, and grab a fork. I instantly dig into it. Making sure to ONLY take a slice of it. They won't care if there's just a piece missing? Right?

I hear footsteps heading toward the little kitchen area, and I quickly put the cake back into the fridge, and pull out my phone. I act like I've been sitting there, just playing on my phone.

I see Luke walk in and for a second I think that he doesn't even notice me. Which I was hoping was true, but it wasn't...

"Hey... Taylor? Is it?" He asks, sitting down in front of me.

"Yep... And, Levi... Right?" I ask, teasing him.

He laughs at my comment. "No, it's Luke."

"I know, I was just messing with you," I smile. "So, what are you doing up at this time of hour?"

"Same thing to you," he says. "No, but I couldn't sleep. And when I heard a noise, I decided to come in here to see who it was."

"Oh, well, it's me," I laugh. "I just got off of Skype. One of my best friends was checking on me."

"Not quite used to the whole new living arrangement yet?" He questions, and I shake my head. "Well, coming from a person who had to experience being away from family for so long, it'll get better. Trust me."

"Well, sorry, Luke. But I just met you not long ago, how can I trust you?" I joke, although I think he took it seriously.

"I could take you on a date?" He suggests.

I almost choke on my saliva. I thought he was going to say that we could out for some ice cream, because I would be completely fine with that, but going on a date?

"Luke, I'm sorry. I thought you were going to just say that we could have ice cream, not go on a date. Maybe we could do something else, like just hangout with each other for a day," I say, sadly turning him down. "And besides, I have a boyfriend back at home."

I watch as his smile falls from his beautiful face at my words. He sighs, running his hands through his hair. "I knew I shouldn't have asked. I'm so stupid. Obviously a girl like you would have a boyfriend."

Now I was starting to feel bad, but I'm not going to cheat on my boyfriend. I'm not one of those girls.

"I'm sorry," I say feeling guilty.

"It's okay. It's not your fault," he sighs.

"How about after our next concert, we just hangout with each other? As friends," I suggest, hoping that he isn't upset with me.

Well, obviously he is! My conscience says.

His smile slightly reappears on his face. "Okay." But I can hear the disappointment in his voice.

"Great," I say, as the relief of adrenaline goes through my body. "Well, I'm going to go to bed. Goodnight Luke."

"Goodnight Taylor," he says back.

**********************************

I tried. I really did. Obviously it's not good...

But, I've currently got writer's block, and y'all are lucky that I even updated.

Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to Itsmadisonharris :) Messaging me and asking when I was gonna update :)

This chapter is for you :) Hope you enjoyed it!

Question of the Day :

'What did you think of 5 Seconds of Summer's preformance at The 2014 People's Magazine Awards?'

comment! I want to know!