Chapter 19 ~

Chapter 19 ~

Taylor's pov

"What's so wrong about him kissing me?" I ask, becoming offended. They don't need to worry about who kisses me. That's none of their business.

"Nothing," Michael says as him, Ashton, and Calum leave, making a B line toward the elevators.

"What was that all about?" Alia asks.

"Why don't you ask them. None of you seemed happy when I told you guys," I say, still upset.

"You're the one to talk!" Amber says, getting upset with me. And I honestly have no idea why. "Any other day you would've pushed Luke away from you. You wouldn't have let him kiss you. I thought you didn't like him?"

"I.."

I stop talking, not really sure what to say. Maybe she's right? I wasn't that into Luke until he kissed me. Maybe it was because I was vulnerable at the time? I was crying. Maybe I just needed something to fill the void in my chest? I was hurting. I'm not really sure.

"Well?" Amber asks.

"You're right," I say, admitting it. "I just needed something to fill the hole that's been in my chest for a while. And he did just that. That's probably why I let him kiss me. I'm just using him aren't I?"

"Probably?" Amber shrugs.

"God, I hate myself so much right now." I put my head in my hands completely done with myself.

"Hey, don't take it out on yourself. You've just been in a rut lately," Alia says, patting me on the back. "But keep in mind, we're gonna be seeing our families in a couple of days. So, you can't be upset forever."

"I guess?" I shrug.

____________________

*Two days later*

"Oh my God," I say. "I forgot that we had to get on a plane in order to get to America."

"How could you forget?" Luke asks as we get onto the plane.

"I don't know? I just did, I guess?" I shrug, taking a seat.

Nothing has changed between Luke and I. We're still friends, but I haven't let that kiss go. I can still feel it lingering on my lips.

"Well that's nice."

He sits in the seat to the right of me, as the others get on the plane as well. It was very chaotic getting to the terminal of the airport, because there were so many fans there. That wasn't so bad, but it didn't help that there were paparazzi taking blinding pictures of all of us every second. At one point I thought we'd end up missing the flight, but luckily we didn't.

"Yeah, but in the end this flight will be worth it. I just can't wait to see my family."

"Will they be flying out to LA? Or will you wait until you're like closer to where you live?" He asks me, and I'm actually not sure. My mom hasn't told Me what they're going to do, yet.

"I'm not sure- Hey guys, do you know if we're just going to meet our families or are they coming out to LA?" I ask them, leaning my head back in my chair so that I can see my friends.

"Not sure," Amber replies, looking at me.

"My mom hasn't said anything," Alia says, looking at her phone.

"Mine hasn't either," Mandy says.

I groan. I wish one of them knew what the plans were.

"Okay, I was just wondering," I tell them, and lean back upon my chair. "They don't know either."

I look over at Luke who is already looking at me. And smile forms on his face.

"I heard," he laughs.

"Right," I say.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please prepare for takeoff in 5 minutes," one of the flight attendant's tells everyone through the speaker.

Everyone just talks for a while. Not much going on. We're all just waiting for the plane to take off so that we can get to our destination.

Once the plane finally takes off, I instantly freeze. I literally hate heights so much. And I've only been on a plane about four or five times, yet I get scared every time. I don't think I'll ever get used to heights, or being in planes.

"You're okay, right?" Luke asks me, probably noticing that my eyes are closed and I'm holding onto the arm rest that sits in between us.

"Yeah, I'm fine. You know me, heights just aren't my thing."

"Well if it makes you feel any better, you're not sitting next the window."

"Not really, but thanks for trying," I reply.

By now my eyes are open, and I'm slowly becoming okay with being on the plane.

"Only a couple of more hours and we'll be in the US, so keep that in mind," he reminds me, and it makes me feel a little bit better.

And sure enough Luke was right. Thank God, because I don't think I would've been able to be on that plane another second. And thankfully it wasn't that hectic getting a taxi. Our luggage was already sent to the house that we're staying at, so I don't have to worry about keeping up with that.

"I wonder what the wifi password is," Alia says.

"Not sure," I say.

"I'll go ask," Mandy says, walking into the kitchen.

The house that we're staying at is pretty nice, and it's bigger than I expected.

Thankfully we don't have to share rooms, unlike when we stayed at hotels.

"I wonder what's taking Amanda so long?" Alia whines.

"She literally just walked out of the room a minute ago," Amber laughs.

"I know, but what if I miss something important?"

"Like what?" I ask, smirking at her.

"I don't know, but it may be important," she shrugs.

I snort and Amber laughs at Alia's response.

"Okay," I say.

"Okay."

"Again?" I laugh.

"It's our Always, remember?" She laughs.

"Of course, how could I forget?" I sarcastically ask.

"I don't know how you possibly could, we say it all the time," she says giving the sarcasm right back to me.

"When did this turn into The Fault In Our Stars scene?" Amber questions.

"Guys!" Amanda says, running into the room. "I have something important to tell you."

"You got the wifi password?!" Alia asks with excitement.

"No, this is way more important than the password."

_____________

Couple of  questions that I need to ask :

1. What do you think is so important that Mandy has to tell the girls????

2. Should I change the cover of the book?? I've been wondering if I should, and if I should can someone make the cover for me? I made the current one, but could one of you maybe message me a new cover for the book? Just wondering