Chapter 28 ~

Chapter 28 ~
Amanda's pov

"Hey, there's Taylor." I point to where she is, as she walks into the restaurant... soaking wet.

"What happened to you?!" Her mother says, getting up from her chair and running over to her.

They talk to each other a bit, her mom looking mad as Taylor just looks wonderstruck.

"Oh, Lord," Clare mumbles, holding the bridge of her nose like she's got a headache.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing. I felt like I was about to sneeze," she says. Then she makes that face where you're actually about to sneeze.

"Bless you!" I quickly shout, and she doesn't sneeze. I get a couple of stares from people, but ignore them.

Everyone at the table begins to laugh, and I end up laughing with them.

"Why did you just shout bless you?" Amber laughs, her nose scrunching up.

I guess they weren't paying attention.

"Clare was about to sneeze, but then I said bless you, and she didn't sneeze."

"Okay..."

"Yeah."

"Hey," Taylor says quietly, sitting down at her seat next to me.

"Where the hell have you been?" Amber asks, glaring at Taylor. I don't even think to get upset at Amber, mainly because I'm even more upset with Taylor. I know what I had said earlier, but Taylor really needs to decide if she wants to be with Thomas or not.

"I was outside like I said," Taylor says, looking confused.

"With Thomas?" Aaron asks, getting in on the conversation.

"Oh! That one boy Taylor's been going out with?" Lizzie pipes up. "Why haven't I heard anything about him? He seemed nice when I met him a few months ago?"

"He dumped her," Alia says, with a blank expression across her face.

Taylor groans, face palming herself.

"Guys, that was like 5 or 6 months ago. Now can we just forget about it?"

"Fine, fine," Amber says, slouching in her chair.

"Thank you," Taylor smiles.

"Yeah, yeah."

"Hey, do you guys here that?" Alia questions, as we all go silent.

"What?" I ask.

"I hear it," Taylor says, smiling even more.

"Where ever you are, is the place I belong." Amber begins singing along to the sing that's playing in the distance, as Taylor and Alia join in with her.

I realize that it's One Direction that's playing in the background.

"What song is this one again?" I ask. I'm not really a big fan of them, but they do have really good songs.

Alia quickly says, "Ready To Run, it's on their album Four," then goes right back to singing. They sing quietly for about 1 or 2 minutes before the song finally ends and we go back to talking.

We pretty much talk about what we want to do for our album that we'll soon be writing. Mainly talking about what kind of genre it's going to go by, and what kind of story will be putting into it. We're thinking that we should put our story into it. Like maybe a couple of old songs that we wrote a few years back and then show how we've progressed with it. Show people how we've grown and gotten better at writing songs.

"Okay, so maybe we should put The Story of Us into this album, because it was basically apart of the EP," I say. It's one of my favorites, especially since I wrote it. I'm actually really good at writing songs, according to my friends.

"Okay, then what about one of our old ones?" Alia questions. "Maybe..."

"Stupid Boy!" Amber says, scaring me a little.

"What?"

"Stupid Boy. Remeber that song? 14 year old Mandy Morgan, writing about a boy betraying her," Taylor says, making my song sound majestic... and so long ago.

"Oh, yeah... We'll add a few more songs later, and hopefully write some new ones to go along with the album," I say.

"Hey, were gonna go," Aaron says as him and Lizzie grab their things.

"Hey, can I drive your car home?" Amber asks.

"Yeha, sure." He tosses his keys to her and then him and Lizzie leave.

"I think I'm gonna go home, watch some NetFlix, and eat some popcorn." Alia gets up from the table.

"Yeah, I'm going straight to bed when I get home," I say, getting up as well.

"I'm gonna go on Twitter for a while, check my notifications... Yeah, I'm starting to sound boring," Taylor laughs.

"I'm going to just stay here for a few more minutes, I guess. I really don't have anything better to do." Amber just shrugs at her own response.

We all say a goodbye to one another, as we each do the same.

__________

Sup, peoples!!!

I hope y'all liked this chapter, it's cool if you didn't

I mean, it wasn't very long anyways. Just a filler, I guess?¿

Also, the point of view changes. How do you guys like that? I just wanted to do that before the book ends, which will be soon. You're going to LOVE the ending (;

Well, I'm just going to let y'all know that, even in the next book I will be thanking all of you readers and voters and commenters for helping in making this book become a little more popular each day. I only thought that it would just be some of my followers and a couple of my friends on here that would read this book, but no. It's not only them, it's you guys too. The ones that don't comment, which honestly I would love to know your opinions, what you think in the next book. I'm getting kind of cheesy aren't I? LLN, sorry XD

Also, I'm going to get back to dedicating chapters to people who comment, you can also ask for a dedication, I'll make a list of user names for the dedications.

Sorry, again, for the cheesy author's note! 2 chapters left!!! BE PREPARED

DONT SAY I DIDNT SAY I DIDNT WARN YA (reference there, if you comment the reference the next chapter will be dedicated to you)