Chapter 9 ~

Chapter 9 ~

Luke's pov

"He broke up with her," Amber says, as she walks back into the kitchen. "She's not okay at all."

"Dammit," I say under my breath. I'm not sad about it, and I'm not happy about it either.

"Ugh, this is why you don't have a relationship while on tour. Those long distance relationships never work," Michael says.

"Well, she thinks that she's the problem. Obviously she's not," Amber says.

"She's definitely not," I say. "That douche bag is the problem."

**********************************

"Hey, Luke?" Taylor asks as she sits down on the couch next to me.

She actually looks a bit better than she did earlier. Like some of the light was put back into her.

"Yeah?" I question, pulling my attention away from the TV. "What is it?"

"Is there anything wrong with me?" She asks, and my jaw clenches.

"Why would you ask that?" I question turning the TV off and giving her my full attention.

"I don't know-"

"I know what happened," I say, cutting her off.

"What?" She asks, and the light that was brought back went away again. Like someone knocked the wind out of her.

"It's okay... That douche bag had no right to break up with you like he did."

"He's not a douche -"

"Yes he is! If he isn't, then why did he break up with you? Especially if he didn't say to your face?"

She goes silent, like she's thinking about what I said. But instead she lays her head on my shoulder, and starts talking.

"You're right. You and Amber both," she says, staring blankly at the wall. "God, I'm do stupid! All this time, I was thinking that I did something. Or I was questioning myself on why he dumped me. I'm such an idiot."

"No you're not. You're not stupid, and there's nothing wrong with you. You were just blinded."

"I was... Wasn't I ?"

"Just a little," I say, making her let out a small giggle.

"I have a question, though."

"Sure, what is it?... And it better not be you asking me what's wrong with you or any of that."

"It's not," she sighs. "What I want to know, is that... How is it possible for someone to stick up for someone that they don't even know all that well?"

"I'm not really sure? Why do you ask such a questioning question?"

"No reason really... I was just wondering," she shrugs. "And thank you."

"For what?"

"For caring about me, even though you don't know me all that well," she says as she yawns. It is pretty late, and she's had such a tough day.

She removes her head from my shoulder and her face moves near mine. At first I'm scared at what she's about to do, but then I'm fine. All she does is peck my cheek and lays her head back down on my shoulder. Not long after, she's asleep. You can shear light snores come from her mouth, which makes me want to laugh but it's also very cute at the same time.

"Night, Tay," I mumble, lightly kissing her forehead.

I don't know what to do, because I don't want to move and end up waking her up, but I also don't want to have to carry her to her bunk.

So I just lay down on the couch and pull her on top of me, then wrap my arms around her waist.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So, we just found Luke and Taylor asleep together on the couch, and I've got to say that that's the cutest thing ever," I hear Ashton whisper.

I barely open one of my eyes, and instantly I know that he's doing a keek.

I open both of my eyes, and Michael says, "Oh shit!"

"Hey, no cussing!" Ashton and Amanda shout at the same time.

Taylor jolts up and her hair is all out of whack. There's also saliva on her face where she drooled on me part of the night.

"Huh? What's going on?" She asks as she yawns. Her arms flying everywhere, and she almost hits me in the process. "What are you doing?"

"They're making a keek," I tell her.

Her eyes go wide. "They're what?!" She asks, getting off the couch and walking over to the mirror. "I look like shit and you're making a keek?!"

"No cussing!"

She walks over to Ashton and grabs his phone. "Bye guys!" And she turns it off.

"That was a very cute keek!" He whines.

She fake laughs. "Haha no it wasn't!"

"Yes it was! You guys were cuddled up on the couch with each other!" Alia coos. "You're my OTP for sure," she says to Taylor, which confuses me. I have no clue what OTP stands for, but Alia looks happy with what she just said.

"We're just friends. Can't you guys get that through your heads? And I just got out of a relationship."

"We know," Calum says.

"God! Does everyone know about this?!"

"Someone's in their period," Michael mumbles.

"I'm gonna go take a shower. This is the weirdest day ever."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*This wasn't a very long chapter. And neither was the last one...

Hope you liked this one. It was cute, but I'm trying not to rush their relationship. I want to be able to keep you guys on the edge of your seats, but it still seem realistic at the same time. I'm not doing to well right now about it, but I'm trying.

Now I'm gonna go to sleep, because I've got school tomorrow. Uuuugggghhhhh school sucks.

"I don't want to go to school... I just wanna break the rules..." More like stay at home and fangirl! Am I right people?