Chapter 23 ~

Chapter 23 ~

Taylor's pov

It's been about three days since everything has happened. My parents are coming out to see me, and they're probably bringing Clare and Tyler with them.

I haven't talked to Luke since we had that fight about the bet him, Ashton, Calum, and Michael made. Amber, Alia, and Amanda know about it, because I told them everything after they came back from being out with the boys. Amanda cried for an hour, saying that she knew Ashton didn't like her and that I lied to her. But trust me, I've see the way he looks at her, and I know that he likes her. Amber was so pissed that she ripped one of my favorite magazines in half, and said so many bad cuss words, that I can't even repeat them. She did some other things, but she wasn't as mad as Alia was. Alia went and punched Luke in the arm, he has bruise now. After she did that, she went up to Ashton and kicked him in the shin, but quietly apologized. Mainly because he's Ashton, and it's hard to stay mad at him.

I haven't done anything, just playing at concerts. I've been quiet for three days now. And it's the longest I've went without talking. The only time that I've talked in the past three days, is at the two concerts we had. The whole house has been quiet, no one is talking, and it just makes me very upset. I just hope that we're not this way tomorrow.

I walk in the kitchen in only my pajamas, partly because it's 9 a.m., and the other reason is because I don't want to change yet. I open one of the cabinets, grabbing a glass and sitting it on the counter. I walk over to the fridge, opening it up and getting the orange juice. I walk back over to my glass, pouring the juice into it. Taking a sip of that and putting the orange juice back in the fridge, I walk over to the small toaster and put two pieces of bread in it. Now I have to wait for my breakfast.

I sit down, taking another sip of my orange juice, while scrolling through Twitter on my phone. Noticing the ton of mentions, I go through them. Favoriting some tweets, retweeting others. I go through and do a little following spree, pretty much not caring who I'm following back.

@allyfreeman20 :
'Oh my God!!!! Tysm for following me!!!'

@Krissyjames27 :
'I looked away from my phone for only a second!!! Thank you!!'

@ClifficondaisBae :
'ASDFGHJKL WHAT OMG WHAT I LIVR YOU SOMUCH'

Why haven't I done this before? I ask myself. It's so cute watching fans freak out over me following them. I honestly didn't think it would be that big of a deal, but apparently it is. Who am I kidding? I used be one of those people. I mean, I still am, but I just upgraded to a celebrity. A celebrity fangirl, you don't see those very often.

'@xxHemmings_is_bae_xx Happy birthday, sweetie!'

I tweet to one fan. I do a couple more follows and stuff like that, then go over to the toast, that just dinged, and get the bread out of it. Burning myself in the process, I grab a plate from the cabinet, and put the toast on it.

"You making me breakfast?" Michael asks, walking in the kitchen. "How sweet."

I laugh, turning around, "No, but there's some bread right there, help yourself."

"I'm actually surprised you're even talking to me. I feel special."

"Yeah, well don't let that feeling sink in, I'm still mad at you. All of you actually," I say.

"It was a very stupid bet, we thought you guys would laugh about it. But we thought wrong."

"Yep, y'all did," I agree.

"What's with the accent?" He asks, grabbing the milk from the fridge.

"Part of being a southerner. Not all southerners have accents, sometimes it just happens."

"Cool, maybe I can do that," he mumbles.

I snort, "I highly doubt it."

"I bet I can," he retorts. "Come one give me something to say."

"Y'all come back now, yah hear?" I suggest.

"Okay," he says, clearing his throat. He says it, but it's not even close. There's no way to describe it, it's just one of those moments where you have to be there.

I burst out into laughter, probably waking up the whole house.

"What are you laughing about?" Amber says, walking into the room, which only makes me laugh even harder.

"Oh hey," Michael says.

"I am not talking to you," Amber says, flipping Michael off.

"But you just talked to me, you can't just say something to me then not talk to me."

Amber just looks at him like she doesn't even care, and walks over to the cabinets.

"How many times do I have to tell you that it was a stupid bet, and that I'm sorry?" Michael asks her, while she still ignores him.

He asks her a couple of more times, and she finally gives in and turns to look at him.

"Until I actually believe you, which probably be... never."

She turns back around and keeps looking through the cabinets for something to eat.

Michael sighs and walks out of the kitchen. I feel like I'm missing something very important.

"Did I miss something between you to or...?" I ask her, and I'm very confused once again.

"I'll explain it all later. It's too early for me to explain," Amber says.

"Okay...?" I say.

Now I really want to know what has happened between the two of them, but I'll find out later. Maybe nothing too serious happened, that would just be awful.

__________

I just want to end it there, because the next chapter will have more info and everything. And I'm really sorry that it's SO short, but yeah.

Vote/ comment/ whatever

Hope you have an awesome weekend, I'll update again soon.