Chapter 11 ~

(A/N : change of pov later in the chapter)

Tour Chapter 11 ~

Taylor's POV

"It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER!

You better move, you better dance

Let's make a night you won't remember

I'll be the one you won't forget!"

We were currently jamming out to Timber, as we jumped up and down on the hotel beds. Screaming out the lyrics, possibly annoying the guests in the other rooms around us. But honestly it didn't matter. We finally had an off day, and we hadn't had one in about 2 or 3 weeks. We were supposed to be resting our voices, but since it was an off day we didn't care. We just wanted to have some fun. We hadn't done this in forever, so it was just fun in general to get to hang out be ourselves without the boys barging in.

I guess I spoke too soon, because there was a loud bang at the door. We stop jumping up and down, and it felt like when you're at a party and the parents come walking in and the music awkwardly just stops and everyone goes silent.

Mandy turns the music down, and Amber walks over to the door, opening it. And it's the boys. Great.

"What do you guys want? We were jamming out, and y'all just ruined it," Alia whines.

"We can tell," Calum replies back in the same tone, earning himself a glare from Alia.

"What do you want?" Alia asks again, obviously getting frustrated with him.

"We wanted to know if you wanted to go down to the pool with us, but we can tell that you'd much rather stay in this stuffy room and jam out to your girly music," Michael says.

"It is not girly music," Mandy says.

"Okay, whatever," he shrugs.

He's obviously jealous, because we have better taste in music than he does...

"Seriously though," Ashton says, "Do you want to join us or no?"

We all look at each other, questioning if should or not.

"Yeah, I guess?" I shrug, after we look at each other for about five minutes and then nod at one another.

"Great! Meet us at the pool in five!" Michael says, and they run out of the room.

Amber and Alia run into the other room, which was connected to mine and Mandy's room.

I pull out my duffle bag, and take out the one piece that was laying on top of my other clothes. I go into the bathroom and change very quickly, so that Amanda will have time to change. I put on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

............................

"Come on!" Calum groans. "Just jump in!"

"No! I told you guys already! I am not getting in!" I replied back.

I was sticking to not going in, I just wanted the fresh air and maybe get a little bit of a tan.

There's silence, and I think that that's when they've finally given up, and have realized that I'm not getting in.

That is until a shadow overcast my body, and I feel myself being lifted up off of the chair I was laying on.

"What are you-"

I didn't have time to finish my sentence, before I was thrown into the cold water. I come back up, gasping for air. Also, trying to find who it was that had thrown me into the pool.

"You okay?" Luke laughs, and that's when I hear his voice for the first time today. Surprisingly, he hasn't talked today, and unless he's talked other than now, it's the first time I've heard his voice all day.

"Yeah, I just didn't expect that," I say, and push my sunglasses on top of my head.

"I could tell," he chuckles.

"That wasn't funny, I could've been one of those people who can't swim and almost drowned. Then, would you be laughing?" I joke.

"Maybe a little," he laughs. "Only because of the face that you made when you were thrown into the pool."

He makes the face, that I 'made', and breaks out laughing again.

"I did not look like I was freaked out!" I laugh slightly slapping his shoulder, which only made him laugh even harder.

"That didn't even hurt," he says, barely even able to catch his breath from laughing so hard. "You got baby hands or something?"

"That's what I used to say!" Amber laughs.

"I do not have baby hands!" I laugh. "I'm just horrible at hitting people... very hard."

"I know, it felt like you poked me," he jokes.

"Don't make me slap you," I warn, and he begins to laugh again.

...................

Alia's pov

" 'The Host' ?" Calum says, looking over my shoulder, almost scaring the living daylights out of me. I had no clue he was standing right behind me. "What book is that? Are you reading this?"

"Yeah, but I've read it before. It's one of my many favorite books," I say, excited that someone asked me about my book.

"So what's it about?" He questions.

"Well, you'd have to read it to find out," I say, turning toward him, showing him the book. "You can borrow it, I mean if you want?"

"I'll think about," he shrugs. "So, 'one of your many favorite' ?" He does the air quotes, and then takes a seat next to me. "I think I'm sitting next to a book fanatic."

"Yep," I say, with pure delight. I've been fascinated by books for I don't know how long. "But you seriously have to read this."

"I said I'll think about it. Why do you like it? It sounds kind of weird, don't you think?" He ponders.

"Like, the honest reason why I like this book?" I question, and he nods. "Okay... First of all, I don't like this book. I LOVE IT. The Host is AMAZING and PERFECT ! There's really no way to describe with better words, you'd have to read it to understand how much I love this book."

I became out of breath just describing it to him. And I'm 110% I scared him. But it's true! This book is fantastic! You'd seriously have to read it to know just how amazing it is.

"Okay," he says very cautiously. "I think I'm gonna take your offer up on reading it."

"Awesome!"

_____________________

Dedicated to @Disney012 for like helping me start off the chapter. Because I was blank on how to start it off and all that crap! So THANK YOU! And also @TeenageReject16 thank you for saying that you loved my writing! :)

And when I asked @Disney012 to describe The Host in her own words... Well this is what she said :

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING BOOK TO EVER GRACE THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME, FANTASTIC, INSPIRING, BEAUTIFUL!!! Akdnfjsvaldjdndkdj 😍😍😍😍

Like seriously, you ask her about a book that she's read, and she'll tell you all about it :)