Chapter 18

Edited

Alexia's pov

I sit down at the table with all the girls as they talk about boys, makeup and there summer vacation next week.

" omg yesss she has to come " I here Jess say next to me and I look at her " are you gonna come with us on the vacation next week " she says that's all she's been talking about this whole day.

" I don't know I mean I have to ask my mum and is there enough room for me " oh hunny there's enough room alright " she says really suspiciously.

" please you have to " she says " omg fine I'll ask my mum " I say and she springs her arms in the air saying ' yes yes yes ' ' such an outgoing girl '.

*****

It's the end of the day and I'm in math right now, I'm talking with Kaden and Jacob and let's just say it's been annoying.

I look at kaden so annoyed usually it's just Jacob but today he's been really really annoying about me sleeping in his bed when we go on vacation.

" how do you even know I'm going " I say and he smirks " I'll take you no matter what " he says thinking he's won.

" yeah right do you even know what my mum would do if she knew a boy took me away just because he wanted me to go on vacation with him and our friends " I say and he smiles.

" give me a pat on the back saying good boy " he says happily " no she will kill you " I say giving up just as the bell goes everyone starts packing their stuff away and I was the first to get out the door. Not fast enough though.

" wait " I say as Jacob and kaden bump into me from the sudden stop.

" what " they both say " where's don't worrying " I go to say as I see axel approach us and give me a wink.

" so you coming with me or these dorks " he says and I point to him, he smirks and puts his arm around my waist.

" what you to now " I say and take his hand off me, he just holds his smirk and keeps walking.

Annoying when your sexy isn't it, but I don't reckon I'm that sexy I mean have you seen Nikki Minaj, Cardi B and Megan three stallion all beautiful. And so many other women but to me every woman or girl is pretty outside and inside, some more the inside then out and others outside then in.

I walk over to his car and we get in.

" why the hell are you going with him " Jacob says stopping me from shutting axels door " she's coming over to do it with me ha " axel says in a duh tone.

You should of seen Jacobs and kadens face, it was so funny.

" what " he says and me and axel burst out laughing because we know we won't do that.

" we aren't idiots " I say after my fit of laughter, his face comes back into a smile " oh thank god baby you can't do that to me " he says and shuts the door.

" whatever bye " I say as we pull out of the drive way and drive off in the wrong direction.

" where are we going " I ask and he ignored me " umm hello if your kidnapping me you might as well just tell me" I say and he looks at me annoyed.

" we're going to get ice cream and then go to the beach " he says and I look at him happy we're getting ice cream but not the beach.

" we're going to the beach " I say and he looks at me and nods his head.

" I'm not going to the beach in my clothes " I say and he looks at me funny " take em off then " he says in a duh tone.

" I'm not doing that and definitely not doing it with you " i say " fine you can have my shirt " he says and looks at him with a frown.