Chapter 40

Edited

Aleixs pov

" get up " he says, I do what he says and stands up. He then stands up and shows me the card.

" no axel don't " I say blushing red, he smirks not listening.

" what's the card say " Taylor says " strip your partner of all the clothes expect there panties and bra " axel says turning over to everyone.

" you don't want me to get drunk do you " axel says looking down into my eyes, I shake my head and look up to him.

" but I don't wanna be stripped of my clothes " I say and he smiles.

" it's only for a second " he says and I roll my eyes. He then begins to take off my jumper. He smirks with lust when he sees my shirt already open with all the wholes.

He then takes the fishnet off of my body. He then unbuttons my jeans and pulls them down to the ground taking my shoes off along with my socks.

I stand there basically naked, I look up to the celling, axel then kisses my collarbone and hugs my body.

" here take this " he says taking his jumper off " why can't I put mine on " I say and he puts his on me before I can do anything.

" because I like you with nothing on or with my clothes on " he says and I smile. I quickly put my socks on and grab a card.

I blush reading the card out to everyone.

Axel sits back down " your not doing that unless your going to suck my dick after " he says and I roll my eyes and do my best puppy face.

" but you don't want me to get drunk do you " I say saying his trick, he rolls his eyes and stands up.

Grabbing his shirt he pulls it up, I get on my knees and look up to him to see him looking down to me.

I pull down his pants slightly and stick my tongue out, looking back up to him to see him smirking.

I lick along his v-line and up his 6 pack.

" mhmm " he groans breathing in and out, I smile and stand back up moving my clothes to the side.

Axel smirks and kisses me as I sit back down on his lap to feel a bulge.

" we should go upstairs now " he whispers in my ear as the game continues on.

I roll my eyes and shake my head.

" no you stripped me of my clothes " I say and turn to him.

" and you made me horny " he says laughing. I smile and look back to our friends playing the game.

~~~

" dad " I yell out as I walk into the hotel room. Silent, I frown and walk over to his room only to see it empty.

I furrow my brows and remember he's supposed to be here. I take my phone out and call him.

He doesn't answer, I call him another time for it to be interrupted by mom calling me, I quickly hit answer.

" honey get to the hospital now " mum says quickly throw the phone, my heart picks up.

" why what's wrong " I say grabbing my fathers keys from the bench, walking out of the hotel room and into the elevator.

" it's your father " she says, my eyes widen.

" what's wrong with him " I ask and she sighs through the phone.

" I have to go get here as fast as you can " she says hanging the phone up.

My body shivers as I reach ground level, I quickly run over to dads car turning it on and buckling my seat belt. I drive off to the hospital.