Chapter 47 - final chapter

Edited

Alexis pov

I have the worst hormones. Now that the baby is coming within three weeks. She's big. I can hardly walk. My heels hurt so badly and I don't think I'm going to be able to get this baby out of me.

Thinking of pushing this child out of my small vagina is so scary. To think this child is going to be pushed out down there is so scary.

How do women do this. Women who have more then three children are just mind blowing. I'm going to have this one and that's it.

" axel stop talking " I yell at him angry because he won't stop talking about the money.

" axel we have three weeks to get 4K it's going to be fine " I say looking at him. He nods reassuring me he'll get it.

" I'm sorry for yelling at you, I know we'll get the money it'll be fine and if not we can our parents for a little bit of money I'm sure they'll be okay with us bowering some money " I say and he nods smiling.

" I know it's the hormones and your getting reckless because of the baby I get it. I've gotta go " he says smiling.

" I'll see you later " he says. I nod kissing his cheek as he gets out of the car. I drive off over to moms house before I pee myself.

I haven't been to work for almost five weeks now and I feel like I'm going insane there is nothing to do at home and most of the people I know are working.

I walk into the house as fast as I can running into the bathroom. I do my business coming out of the bathroom to see my mom with a bat.

I scream and cover myself as she swings the bat at my head. I duck down before it hit me.

" mommmm " I scream as I stand up straight holding my belly and my hand out to stop the bat.

Protecting myself and my baby. " oh my god sweetie what the hell you scared me. I thought you were a thief or something " she says out of breath as she puts the bat down.

" I'm sorry. I just needed to pee really badly. I didn't get time to call you " I say as I put my hand down onto my big stomach.

She smiles rubbing her forehead.

" what's happening who's here " Floyd says rushing into the room hands in fists as he looks around.

Me and mom start laughing looking at him. He looks around alert.

" honey stop it was us " mum says grabbing onto his shoulder. I smile walking over to the kitchen to grab a drink of water.

I sit down on the stool as mum comes over siting next to me holding my back. I look over to her holding my belly.

" how have you been holding up now that your not working " she asks I roll my eyes.

" I hate it, I can't go anywhere and I'm so so bored at the house, I sit on the cough for hours watching movies and then when axel gets back from work his tired. It sucks Mum " I say and she nods her head.

" it does but it will get better " she says hugging me. " when are you leaving for work " I ask as she looks at her phone for the time.

" oh in ten minutes. I'm sorry honey I have to go " she says I nod smiling.

" I'll see you, I have to go to the shops anyway " she nods as I get up hugging her goodbye even though I'll see her soon.

~~~

I walk into the shops as I pull my hoodie over my head. I had shorts on with a tank top because of the bump.

I walk in and grab my stuff when I spot a man in a black hoodie following me. I start walking faster to the register.