Chapter 20

Edited

Alexia's pov

I wake up to his hands still on my waist pulling me closer. I turn around with so much effort that I'm breathing heavy.

I look at him and see that he only has boxers on, panic crosses over my face and I'm full on in panic mode now.

I put my arms on his chest and try ripping my body from his but no use.

I try for about 5 minutes when I give up I had an idea.

I grab a strand of my hair and tickle his nose twitched and and then he smirks.

" your awake aren't you" I say in an annoyed tone.

" yes I am now get off me " he says " I'm not on you your the one who's holding me to stay here with you I've wanted to get up for let's say about 20 fuck- " I get cut off by him putting his finger to my lips.

" I'll let you go for a kiss" he says and I smirk " that's not going to happen because I'm not one of your side chicks" I say and he smirks.

" your the one in my arms " he said " by force I'm not allowed to leave because you want let me " I say and he smirks.

" fine a kiss on the forehead or cheek " he said I grab his face and kiss his forehead and he releases me from his grip as soon as he lets me go I am out of bed in seconds.

" oh sexy clothes get back in so I can take them girls off" he says smirking " ha no asshole I'm out and I will hopefully never be in again so bye " I say and walk out of the room.

I walk down the stairs and look at the time 6:45 no ones gonna be up yet.

I walk into the kitchen and look at the food I can have.

Nothing there was only drinks like coke, water and beer.

" what the hell do these people eat " I say, I walk out of the kitchen and to room one I think that's where Taylor is.

I knock on the door just in case.

" hello " I hear Taylor's voice say " um can I talk to you " I say and she comes out the door.

She smiles " of course " she says walking to the kitchen.

" I was wondering where all the food is " I say and she smiles.

" oh yeah me Addison and Jacob go out in about 30 minutes to grab some food for the week " she says smiling.

" would you like to come with us " she suggested " um yeah sure " I say and she looks my body up and down.

" get dressed then or are you going out like that " she says in a motherly tone " I'm gonna change " I say and walk into my room.

I walk over to my suit case and grab an outfit.