Chapter 13

Edited

Alexis's pov

" baby there you are" kaden says grabbing my waist and spinning me around, I smile and grab onto his strong arms.

" put me down" I say, he puts me down but doesn't let go of my waist.

" please kaden let go I have had a annoying car ride here" I say glaring at the girls they smile and turn around.

" let go of my girlfriend" Jacob says grabbing me and pulling me into his chest, kaden looks at Jacob shocked.

" what did you say" kaden says venom laced in his voice, this is gonna be bad.

" you heard me" Jacob says pushing me behind him.

" omg Lexi yayyy" I hear Hazel's voice say as a little girls arms wrap around my legs. I look down and see Hazel.

" hey little one what are you doing here" I ask her.

She smiles " I'm here with my big brother" she says pointing to Axel, let's just say my jaw dropped, I almost fell.

" he's your brother" I ask her, picking her up and putting her on my hip " yeah why" she says.

' OMG how is this possible ' Axel smirks and crosses his arms.

" why what's wrong with me" he smirks.

" nothing how can you be related to such a nice girl" I say with venom " I don't know how can I be and how do you know my little sister"he asked.

" I babysit her and James" I answer him smirking.

" why do you care" I say.

" because she my little sister I want to make sure your not going to hurt her" he answers I'm shocked.

" why would I hurt her she's an angel unlike you" I say, hazel hugs me " really" she says smiling.

" yes Hazel I'd never" I say and walk off with her on my hip.

" wait baby you can't leave me for her" Jacob says behind me.

" I would and I did so bye" I say looking back at Hazel sticking her tounge out at him, I smile.

" ok what ride do you wanna do" i ask Hazel and put her down, she smiles and grabs my hand and runs to a ride I don't even know what it is I've never really been on rides I only know the Faris wheel.

" this one" she says pointing to it. We get on and it looked kinda like big tea cups.

After about 10 seconds Axel got on next to Hazel, I smile this is gonna be funny.

The next tea cups was filled with Taylor, kaden and Jess. Jacob was suck with Addison, they look like a cute couple.

The ride starts moving forward and after a second the tea cups starts spinning lightly. It starts spinning faster and Hazel starts to giggle and scream as we start going even faster.

" I love this" Hazel yells over the machines.

After about a minute or two the ride stops and we all get off.

" that was boring" kaden says and grabs my arm and runs off to another ride that looked scary and fast.

" kaden no I don't to do this one" I say and try to get away but his strength over powered mine.

" please don't I don't want to kaden" I say getting scared as we get closer to the ride.

" I'll give you five dollars if you do it" he try's  to burgin with me " no ten and stop talking about my boobs" I say and he frowns.