Chapter 29

Edited

Alexis pov

Axels dad called and asked if we could watch hazel longer because there boss wants them to stay longer. It's 4:30 so we thought we might go back now. I dry myself off and put on the t shirt on again and grab my towel and beach bag.

Hazel had got a big beautiful seashell and took it home with us. We all got in the car and axel drove us all back to his house. Once we were inside hazel wanted a shower. So I went up with her and turned it on for her to get in and wash herself off.

" hey are you gonna have a shower " axel asked me as I got out of hazels room. " no I can't I forgot my clothes and I don't have any panties or a bra to put on " I say and axel looks at me with lust in his eyes.

Oh god what's he thinking now.

" well I can put your bikinis in the dryer and once's your out I can give you pants and you can use the bikini for panties and a bra " he says and I smirks at me. " okay but we're not having a shower together got it " I say and he nods at me.

" here are the pants do you want a hoodie or a shirt " he says giving me his pants " hoodie " I say in a slight baby voice he smiles at me. " okay here that is now give me your bikini and I'll put them in the dryer " he says I shut the door and take them off giving them to him and hoping into the running shower.

I grab his shampoo and conditioner and wash my hair, after ive finished with that I grab his body wash and wash my body.

I hear the door open and close and know it's axel, I roll my eyes and look out of the curtain, he stands there with my bikini in his hands.

He sees me and smirks " here are your belongings ma'am " he says and I smile at him " can I have a towel " I say and he puts my bikini on top of his hoodie and pants.

" here you go " he says giving me the towel. I turn the shower off and put the towel around my body, I open the curtain and see axel standing there naked with his penis hanging out full view I close my eyes.

" axel what the hell get in the shower or cover up " I say and he smiles at me, he gets in the shower turning the shower on the heat warming the air up out here.

I dry myself up and put on the bikini and then the pants and then the hoodie that smells like him.

I smile to myself and walk out letting axel know I'm going to make some food for hazel.

I walk down the stairs to see hazel on the couch sitting down closing her eyes but then she hears a sound.

" Lexi I'm hungry " she says letting me know she's hungry " do you have anything you'd like me to cook for you " I say and she looks at me and smiles.

" spaghetti please " she says and I smile getting ready to cook it, after a couple of minutes into cooking axel comes down sitting on the couch with hazel but then gets up seeing me cooking food.

" what ya cooking need any help " he says and I smile " I just finished but can you get some plates, drinks out and I'm cooking spaghetti " I say and he goes and gets the stuff.

He puts the plates down in a row for me to put the food on, which I don't waste time on because I put it on all three plates.