Chapter 14

Edited

Alexis's pov

I open my eyes to a head, Taylor's head 'what is she doing here ' I rub my eyes and look at her again.

" wakey wakey Suns up and we got to go get up get up get up" she yells in my face I hide under the covers of my blanket but she pulls them off.

" get up Lexi" she says this time not as loud, I open my eyes and look at her annoyed.

" why" I say angry " because the partys to night and we need to get outfits now get up" I roll my eyes and get up.

" how'd you get in" I ask her and she smiles.

" your mum let us in" she answers " how" I ask confused.

" what do you mean" Taylor says " my mum works from 7:00 to 6:00" I answer her, she shrugs her shoulders and walks down the stairs.

It's been a week since the carnival and well, I've babysat James once this week and I've got to babysit Hazel on Saturday because her parents are going out for the two days ( firday and Saturday).

It'd been a little while since I've seen Axel because he's been with at least three girls this week and each one of them have been taking him away to.........you know what I mean.

And I think he's going to the party to night I don't know. Kaden and me have been getting to know each other a lot this week I'm kinda liking him, but at the same time i don't like him I don't know my feelings have been messing up with me so I can't be for sure if I have feelings for him.

I get out of bed and walk into the closet and grab an outfit for the day.

I put my hair into this

I walk out of the bathroom and down the stairs

When I get to the bottom I see the girls sitting at the table with some pancakes.

I walk over and theres a plate for me, I sit down and eat my pancakes.

" hey lexi, I heard you were going shopping with the lovely girls here" mum says as she walks into the kitchen.

I smile " yeah I am" I say.