Chapter 17

Edited

Alexia's pov

I open my eyes and look out the window to see a rainy day, I roll my eyes and drag my body to the closet where I grab my outfit for the day.

I go into my bathroom and get changed, I walk out of the bathroom and go down stairs to grab a bowl of cereal, I eat my cereal and go back up stairs

On my way up I swear I seen a person walk into my mums room so me being the good daughter I am, I walk into my room very quietly and grab my bat that I have for this type of situation.

I slowly make my way towards my mums room and peek my head into my mums room and what I see is in fact a intruder. He was wearing all black.

I stand in the doorway and " what do you want " I say with as much force and venom I could.

He turns around and I go to whack this fuck in the head when I see axel, what the fuck.

" woah there baby it's me axel " he says when I put the bat down.

" what the fuck is wrong with you I could've hurt you " I say to the fucking idiot and he smirks what the fuck is it with that fucking smirk as much as I love it, I also really hate it.

I wish I did whack him that would of been so much better then letting him stay conscious.

" but you didn't so let's get going baby girl we gotta get to school " he says walking to me and turning me around while putting his hand on my lower back and escorting me out of the room.

" I need to get my stuff " I say and he laughs.

" I'll wait in the car " he says walking off ' what the fuck ' my subconscious tells me as I put the bat in its place.

I grab my keys, bag and I look around to see if I need anything else ' nope '.

I walk out of my room and into his all black car.

" what " he says and looks at me " how the hell did you get one of these, I love it " I say and he smirks.

Omg what the fuck is that smirk doing here so early in the morning.

" if you like this let me take you some where " he says and drives off in the opposite detection of the school.

" but we have to get to school " I say and he laughs " we have an hour to get to school " he says calmly.

" HOW DO WE HAVE AN HOUR " I yell and he swerves the car ' oops ' my subconscious says.

" don't yell in my car " he says back to me turning a corner " sorry but how " I say confused and looked at the time 7:00 ' what the fuck '.

" probably you got up early I don't know " he says.

That's when it hits me " how the hell did you get in my house " I ask him and he smirks " your mother was kind enough to let me in " he says with that smirk.