Chapter 35

Edited

Alexis pov

One year later

Me and axel have been doing great. I'm still babysitting hazel and where all really happy. Everyone at school knows me and axel are a couple and most of them are fans of us.

Some don't like it most of the girls don't like it because they wanted to be with him.

Next week is our graduation and I'm so scared  and excited.

Kaden and Jacob have been warned a couple of times for being too flirty with me but axel doesn't have to be worried because Jacob is now dating Jessica and they are the cutest couple.

Addison is talking to a guy but is in love with kaden, kaden doesn't like Addison. He's not talking to anyone yet but he does flirt with me every now and then when axel isn't near.

My mom is doing great. She's still got her job as a nurse. She's got a boyfriend that I'm going to be meeting tonight.

Me, axel and mom and Floyd are going to a fancy new restaurant tonight that Floyd is paying for seeing as though he's rich.

He moved here from Miami. I don't know what he does but I think he's running his own business.

Me and axel are starting to think about moving into a apartment when we leave school. I really want to but my mom says it might be a bad idea moving on with him right after I finish school.

~~~

" mom what one should I wear " I yell out to mom she rush's in exited to see which three I've chosen for the dress tonight.

" omg there great, I love them all but go with that one " she says pointing to the one in the middle.

I smile and take it into the bathroom and get changed.

The dress was cute and I loved it honestly. Mom loved it but her dress I'm sure is going to be great.

I put on my heels and then my necklace axel got me for Valentine's Day, I gave him a ring. I think it looks great on him.

 I think it looks great on him