Chapter 11

Edited

Alexis's pov

I wake up and turn my alarm off, I walk over to my closet and grab some clothes.

I walk into the bathroom and get dressed, I walk out of the bathroom and walk down stairs, I walk into the kitchen and grab something to eat, I eat it and go back up stairs

I put my phone in my pocket and walk down stairs I grab my bag and get into my car, I drive to school.

I get to school and walk over to my firends " yesterday was so good I felt it" kaden says smirking " it wasn't that good asshole" Jacob yells at Jacob.

" yes it was asshole you didn't feel it thats why your all moody" kaden says pissing Jacob off even more "what are they talking about" I ask Addison she smiles " your boobs" she says.

" ok whatever it's getting annoying stop talking about it" axel says pushing the both of them out of his way and walking off into the school walls.

" owe asshole" kaden and Jacob say, we walk into the school and to our classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit down at the table just as someone wraps their arm around my waist. " hey baby how are ya feelin today" kaden says kissing my cheek.

" I was good until you put that around me" I say and he frowns putting his hand on his heart " that hurt baby and you did me like that after yesterday why" he says smirking.

" if this is about my boobs up against your chest then I don't need to talk or hear about it" I say and start eating as Jacob sits down along with all the others.

" hey babygirl you look great today mind if I tap that" Jacob says winking at me.

" what is it with the nicknames" I say " it's for me to say when I'm fucking you and you screaming daddy" kaden answers my question.

" I did not need to hear that" I say looking away from him " ohhh but you did" he says carrying the 'o' as to tell me that, that's me in his bed screaming.

I look at him shocked " what was that to harrrrd for ya" he says smirking " ha your better then Jacob at that" I say and laugh " what you've already fucked him" kaden says with sadness in his voice.

" no I haven't" I say smirking that I got to him " I hope you didn't" kaden says shifting over to sit closer to me.

" what are we gonna do this weekend we have to do something fun" Taylor says breaking me out of the talk me and kaden we're having.

" what if we go to that carnival this weekend" Addison says smiling wickedly " Omg yes let's go" I smile.

" ok I guess us girls are going are use going" Addison says " i mean if my babys going I'm going" kaden says next to me, I roll my eyes at him and he smirks.

" I'll go because he can not be near my babygirl" Jacob says " I'm not your babygirls" I say as me, kaden and Jacob argue.

" are you going axel" I hear one of the girls say I think it was Jess, I look at him and he nods his head.

" I've got to bring my little sister though" he says " you've got a sister" I say and he looks at me " yeah why do you give a fuck" he says angry.

" nothing it's just I'd never think you'd have a sister, your just to mean and angry all the time" I say.

" what is that suppose to mean bitch" he says, and smashs his fist against the table " oh there's the angry I was talking about" I say as he gets up.

" your just a bitch looking for attention" he says I frown " you think I'd look for attention with someone as mean, angry, and ingredient as you we'll then your differently wrong" I say and get up as the bell goes.

I push him out of my way and walk to class, I get into class and sit down as Taylor sits down along with kaden.

" that was badass no one stands up to that dick" Taylor says and high fives me " I'm in love with you" kaden says placing his arm around my waist and hugging me.

" Ok Ok no need to be, I was just doing what was right" I say and grab his arm and put it down on his lap as the teacher begins the lesson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ding

My phone rings as I sit down.

Hey do you think on Thursday, if you can babysit James he's having a friend over to so I'll pay you extra.

Yeah I guess I don't have anything planned

thanks so much

Your welcome bye

Bye

I get back up and walk into my closet and grab an outfit for the night.

I go into my room and turn all the lights off, I walk up the little steps and put my phone on charge, I look at the time 9:30 I get into my warm cozy blankets and fall asleep

It's short but I needed to go to bed
Vote