Chapter 37

Edited

Alexis pov

I look up to axel, his eyes almost held relief. I furrow my brows and look down again only for axel to grab my face in his palms.

" I'm sorry, take as long as you both need in his final days okay " he says understanding my pain.

My lips twitch into a small smile as I look up to the guy my heart belongs to. Forever and beyond.

" I love you axel " I say as I wrap my arms around his waist. He tenses up but relaxes seconds later.

" I love you Alexis " he says holding me in his arms tightly.

~~~

" Mum " I groan out when she shows a baby picture of me. The photo was of me holding onto the Nutella jar.

The Nutella was all over my naked body, my fingers were in my mouth eating the chocolate goodness.

" whutt " she acts innocently. I roll my eyes and look down from the blush.

" it's cute " axel says grabbing my hand. I look over to him with a smile.

" hey we made it finally " Jess says as she and her family sit down on this large table. Floyd looks over to my mother with a smile on his face and love in his eyes.

I look away and look to my huge family that I've got from moving. I never would've thought moving would've created a huge family for me.

As I think of my family I think of my brother who is not here with me. I look down and frown.

" I'll be back " I say getting out of the table. Walking over to the bathroom. I walk in and sit down on a toilet.

My eyes swell up with tears. Why couldn't he of been here with me instead of being up there.

I wipe away the tears knowing I've been in here for to long already. I get up off the toilet and wash my hands.

Walking back over to my family I felt shame, Sadness and regret. I was on this earth and my brother wasn't.

My mother looks over to me and smiles not seeing my eyes. I smile back to her and fix my figure.

Standing tall and proudly I sit back down and smile at my family.

" we were just talking about where you gone too " my mother says. I smile.

" yeah the dress was hard to manoeuvre to sit down on the toilet " I say casually like I wasn't in there crying.

She smiles and winks at me.

" I love u baby "  she says all of a sudden. When she said i felt more sad like I shouldn't be here. I fake a smile looking over to my mother with a fake smile I felt scared.

I was scared that she'd see right threw me and know I'm lying.

" anyways Wayne " Floyd says looking over to Jessica's dad Wayne.

" omg look isn't that " Jess says looking behind me. I turn around to see taylor ( the guy ) taylors hand was wrapped around Madison's waist.

" what the hell is she doing with him " Kaden says angrily.

" don't he likes to cause trouble and I'm sure she does too " I say as he goes to stands up. I try pushing him back in his chair but it doesn't work.

He walks over to them and stands in front of them. He crosses his arms as I stand up and try pulling him away from them.

" oh look who it is " Taylor says as he sees me.

Kaden doesn't budge not one bit. He looks over to me angrily, he then looks down to my hands trying to pull him away from them.