Chapter 33

Edited

Alexis pov

I smile at hazel and her father dancing, when I feel someone watching me, I look back over to see axel walking into the toilet room.

" come dance with me " my fathers voice says, as he grabs my hand and pulls me onto the dance floor.

" what the hell are you doing here dad " I say to him and he smiles sadly.

" I'm here because I want to say sorry I never meant to hurt you or your mother " he says and I roll my eyes at him.

" you wanted to do it for a long time it was just a matter of time before you did, you wanted mom to suffer with what you did " I say to him trying to get out of his grip.

I look around seeing axel coming out of the bathroom.

" please Lexi I never meant to hurt you " he says tighten his grip on my hands and upper back, not letting me out of his grip.

" let go of me " I say.

" no Lexi i need you to understand I never meant to hurt you " he says holding me in place.

" LET GO OF ME I SAID " I yell at him, he looks at me and around me seeing people look at us.

He lets me go and I run away from him bumping into someone on the way.

" sor" I get cut off by axel grabbing my waist and pulling me away from the dance floor and out of the ball room.

" are you okay " he asks me and I look up at him with watery eyes, shaking my head axel sits me down on a bed and hugs me.

He kisses my forehead and I smile slightly wrapping my arms around his neck, I sit on his lap moving my hips on his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist and he whispers something.

" what " I say silently thinking he didn't hear me.

" I said if you don't stop moving your hips I'm going to fuck you " he whispers in my ear making me blush slightly.

" what if I want you to fuck me " I whisper in his ear and I feel him smirk in my neck.

" well then don't stop moving your hips " he says looking into my eyes moving one of his hands onto my hip and moving my hip more with me.

He moves my hip in a direction and I feel his dick get hard.

A shiver runs up my back and I moan quietly biting my lip.

" take your panties off " he says and I obey him immediately taking my panties off within seconds of him asking me.

He pushes one of his fingers into me making me moan louder.

With his other hand he pushes my hips onto his fingers making me moan louder then before, I help him out by moving my hips up and down on his fingers.

Within seconds I cum on his fingers feeling my pussy throbbing.

He puts his fingers in his mouth and licks all of me up. I moan again moving my hips up and down on his boner.

He grabs my back and lifts me up putting me on the bed more taking off his pants and boxers getting onto the bed.

He moves closer up to me and smirks " are you sure I don't have a condom with me " he says and I smile at him nodding.

" use your words baby " he smirks at me " yes I'm sure " I whisper moving my hips down closer to his hips.

Axel moves up closer to my face and smiles kissing me and moving my dress more out of the way but not taking it off.

He kisses me on the lips and smirks moving his hard cock into me.