Chapter 3

Edited

Alexis pov

I wake up by being shakin awake I look at the person and it was mum.

" mgh what" I groan out " well you have to go to school soon, what do you want for breakfast" she says standing up straight.

"Waffles please" I say " ok they'll be ready soon" she says walking out.

I get up out of Alex's bed and walk into my room, I grab the clothes and go into the bathroom, i put them on and do my hair.

I have have natural curly hair but if I don't put product in it, it's a mess its all over my head and it makes me look like a Sicopath, Alex usually straightened his hair with my flats iron

When we were young about 12, I would want to go to the toilet but he would be in there and I would yell at him to get out and when he did he had straight hair, I'd be confused until I seen that he was using it when he accidentally left the door open and I pushed the door open and seen him doing it, he did that everyday until I gave up on him not using it.

I walk out of the bathroom and down the stairs, I sit down and mum is just putting the waffles on my plate, I get up off the seat and walk over to the fridge, I grab the chocolate milk and put it on the bench, mum hands me a cup and I pour the brown liquid into the glass and out it back, I sit down and eat.

I finish and I put my plate in the sink and walk up the stairs, I grab my phone off the bed side table and unplug the charger, I text my friends that we need to talk at school and that I want to hang out with them.

I get up off the bed and walk down the stairs " i won't be back after school gonna have a girl day and then have dinner with the almost complete gang" I say the last couple words sad because it's not complete without my big brother it never will be.

" ok honey, make sure your back before 11:00, love you" she says looking up from the dishes with a sad smile.

I walk out the door and walk all the way to school, it's not that long from my house to school so I walk, and it gives me time to think about the past, it gives me a reason to walk, it makes me clear my mind when I walk.

when my brother walked with me he would talk the whole way, we'd argue all the way, about him to shut up but he never would it would annoy the crap out of me, so I tried to walk as fast as I could away from him but he'd catch up and keep talking, sometimes he'd be quiet when he was sad but that was only sometimes.

I get to school and I see my firend Josh he walks over to me and gives me the biggest hug I've gotten from him. then another person hugs me from behind and then two more and all I can think is we just need one more person and it's complete.

We all pull back and I see hope, I grab her with my arms and pull her in again and she hugs back she whimpers and I pull back.

" he's in a better place now and that's all we can control, can we have a girls day this afternoon" I say she smiles and wipes the tears away " id love that, what are we gonna do"  she asks.