Chapter 4

Edited

Alexis pov

I open my eyes to see it's still night, I get up and go down stairs, I walk into the kitchen and grab a glass out of the cupboard and pour orange juice in the glass.

' Bing ' I hear out side, ' I think it was a cat walking on the fence ' I think ' no what if it's a murder ' ok I'm scared, I finish drinking my juice.

I run up the stairs without even hearing my own feet pad on the floor, I was so fast that I had to grab onto my door knob to slow myself from running into the wall.

I run in and jump on the bed, I pull the covers over my body and squeeze my eyes shut, I think it was a cat do you think so.

I exhale the breath I didn't know I was holding in, I relax my body and try to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" mghhh why do we have to, I don't want to" I say as mum let's go of my body," we'll we need a new start. Me and your father need to tell you something too" she says walking out of the room and down the stairs.

I get up and walk through the bathroom to my room, I walk to my closet and grab some clothes for the day.

I walk back into the bathroom and get dressed, I walk out of the bathroom and go over to my brothers tall boy and grab one of his big hoodies, this one was my favorite

Your probably thinking why that, well if your not a limelight you need to start being one, they are the most hottest, cutest and the most weird, they're weridos but me and my brother love them, you probably think I love them because they're sexy, ...

Your probably thinking why that, well if your not a limelight you need to start being one, they are the most hottest, cutest and the most weird, they're weridos but me and my brother love them, you probably think I love them because they're sexy, no I love them because they're dorks.

See they're the cutest.

I walk out of Alex's room and walk down the stairs once I get down, I see my father sitting on a chair, I run over and give him a big hug.