Chapter 24

Edited

Alexia's pov

I wake up the next morning to see axel is still gone, I get out of bed and see that it's still dark and raining.

I look at the weather today and see it's going to rain all day and tomorrow and me being so dumb I forgot to bring a jumper or a hoodie or even something warm so I just take axels hoodie hoping he won't kill me for using it.

That's the hoodie after I got changed into black shorts I put the hoodie on nothing under it because I wanted to be comfortable.

I walk downstairs to see only Taylor and hope on the lounge cuddling up to each other. " hey guys are you like a thing or something because every time I see you your always cuddling or something and I've seen you make-" hope stops me before I could finish " yes we are we didn't want to tell you because you two dated and ya know it would've been weird" hope says I laugh.

" it wouldn't be weird just be careful around him okay love you " I say to her and she says it back. I walk into the kitchen wanting to get food because I'm hungry.

I grab some ingredients and make pancakes for everyone I think a made at least 30 pancakes because we all eat so much but ever since my brother died I don't eat as much I probably all up eat a meal a day. Which is normal for me now, but I should eat more.

As I finish making them Jacob comes down along with Taylor and Addison. " hey sexy, omg you even made me breakfast oh you really are the best girlfriend" I laugh and shake my head at him.

" WHAT " he says, I grab a plate for myself and grab two pancakes, maple syrup, ice cream and cinnamon to go on top. I finish making it and grab a glass of chocolate milk.

I go and sit down and eat, as I'm half way through I see we are on Netflix about to fight over a movie and out of the corner of my eye i see kaden grab some pancakes.

" Hey who's hoodie is that " I hear kaden say and sit next to me. " oh it's axels, I forgot to bring a jumper so I borrowed his without him knowing so don't tell him " I say and he looks sad.

" hey Taylor and hope do you want to come to the party we're having tomorrow night, it's a tradition everyone here has to go to the party or leave and it's so big that people start a fire down on the beach and have music down their and alcohol" Jessica says sitting down across from me.

Hope and Taylor say yeah but hope says she has nothing to wear and she's not good at fashion.

" I'll help you omg I just remembered we didn't do that all day up thing omg hope you know I'm forgetful why didn't you say anything " I say and she looks at me and smiles " I didn't want to do it and we were all tired most of the time so I didn't want too and besides we can do it today we gotta dress shopping and all that now so yes or no I'm fine with both" she says smirking.