"Dr. Mei. Sun." George said, kicking the door open. "George, please don't... What happened to Jean?" Sun asked and I stared at her. "Her water broke." George said and I stared. "This is too early." Sun said and I turned to her. "Tell that to peanut here." I said, before letting out a grout. "Ok, ok." Sun said, looking around. "Put her down here." Sun said. "Oh no. I'm not sitting down." I said. "Stay here." Sun told me. Sun turned to George and they stared at each other. "When they pick up and if she's not screaming." "Screaming?" George asked, over Sun. "If she's not screaming, come get me." Sun said walking away. "I remember Serena... Lucy's mom... Serena screamed. It was so loud... and Lucy just came right out... and I mean she pulled herself out. That was a sight." I said, through my breathing, as I stared at George.

"What happened?" George asked. "She died... minutes after Lucy was born." I said, looking down. "Did she die from giving--" "NO. No. She died from Z's. I still remember her screaming. Although that day 10k was sick and almost died... I mean he was coughing up blood that day. I thought I was going to lose him then." I said as I stared at George. She just stared back, listening to me. "Oh God." I said and George got up from the chair. "Is it the baby? Are you in pain?" George asked. "What if Tommy died today? I'll never see him again. Our Peanut won't see him. Our peanut will grow up like Lucy, never knowing their one parent. Oh God what if I'm like Murphy. Tommy and I promised that we won't end up like him. I don't want to raise our child alone. We both grow up in this zombie apocalypse alone." I said and stared at George, who was right by my side. "Oh, what if--- I can't do this. I can't do this. I can't do this. Tommy should be here. This isn't fair." I said as something wet touched my balled fist.

"I know 10k isn't here right now, but it's 10k. Nothing is going to kill that boy. He's a cockroach." George said and I stared at her. "He might miss this and I know this isn't fair. Nothing in this world is fair, but he'll be there when you need it for this kid. Stop worrying about the what if's right now. The future is a long way away. But right now, this spot is what you have to think about right now. That peanut, your peanut is what you have to worry about." George said and I blinked at her. "You're good at that, you know." I said and George smiled at me.

"Now, let's just-" "Stop kicking the door." Sun said, over George. I got up and pointed my head out. It was Hall and Sarge, she was limping and Hall was her support. "What happened out there?" I asked. "Why are you hiding here? This isn't safe." Sarge said. "Her water broke." George said, from behind me. "You what? Your water broke. It's too early." Sarge said and I looked her way. "Sarge, let's not stress her out." Hall said, pulling her away. "Too late." I muttered. "I may have something to do with that." George said and Sarge glanced at her. "Ok, ok. Give the pregnant girl space. Sarge, stand down and sit down." Sun said and Sarge looked at me. "I'm ok." I told her and she slowly nodded. "Don't move." Sun said. Sarge stayed still as Sun looked over her leg. "I'm going to go." Hall said and I stared at him. "Please be careful." Sarge said and he smirked at her. "Just watch over our girl." Hall said and he left. "Almost there, just--" "Sun Mei."

I stepped out and I turned to see Doc and Addy. "What are you two doing here?" I asked and they turned to face me. "Could ask you the same kid." Doc said. "I'm glad you two are ok." I said as I looked over at Addy. "Kid, what are you doing here?" Doc asked and I glanced over to him. "I'm in labor." I said slowly and they both looked at each other. "It's too early. You still have weeks." Addy said and I glazed at her. "Someone told her what happened. Didn't you?" Sarge said, looking at George. "It-I-" "You told her." Addy asked. Addy walked closed to George and I put my hands on Addy. Addy looked at me for a moment. I could see the fire in her eyes. "You didn't tell her everything, did you?" Addy asked and she looked up at George.

I turned to George and looked up at her. "What did you do?" Sarge asked and Addy turned to her. "Now Addy, you need to calm down." Doc said and Addy turned to him for a moment. "What happened?" Sarge asked. "Mind telling us or should I?" Addy asked. "Sargent Lilly. Stop moving." Sun said. I looked over at Addy. "Miss President here, left 10k in a hoard." Addy said and I turned to George. "There were too many." George said, looking at Addy. "You son of a--" Addy said and was about to punch George. She's a blend. She could have more... I held Addy's fist and stared at her. "Geneva, move." Addy said. "This is what they want." I said and Doc stared. "I would have hit her." Sarge muttered. "Jean, she left 10k." Addy said. "He's 10k. He's a cockroach." I muttered. "Jean's right. He's a survivor." Doc said. "For how long?" Addy asked. "Warren is out looking for him." Doc pointed out.