Black Rainbow

I turned to see a Z running closer to the group. I ran up the ruble and tackled it to the ground. I pushed it's head into the ground before stabbing it again and again. God I hate Mad Z. I heard running and turned to see another running my way. I really hate Mad Zs. I throw my knife at it before I got up off the ground. I ran at it, but it got up and took me to the ground. I quickly reached for a rock with one hand as I held it away from me with the other. Whacking the Mad Z with the rock, hard in the head before it fell to the ground. I kept using the rock and held it over my head. The Z growled at me as I stared down at it. I growled back at it before I dropped the rock on its head. I watched as the brains when everywhere. Ok that's worse than the 'alien guts.' I swallowed back my vomit as I rolled out the Z. I stared up at the sky for a moment, before I saw President Z walking away. I got up and grabbed his tie. I pulled him back and dragged him over to Murphy.I stopped beside him handed him President Z. "Don't let your responsibilities walk away from you." I told him. "I let go of him for a second." He told me. "One second too long." I told him. "Oh please, President Z would have been fine." He said back. I rolled my eyes at him before I turned around.

"You know, if you just told us what you were looking for, it'd be a lot easier to help find it." Murphy said up to Warren. "I'll know it when I see it." Warren said to him as she looked around. "We're getting close." Warren said, before running off. "We're on the move." Doc said. "You know this whole place is radiated, right?" Murphy asked him. "Well whose fault is that?"Doc sassily asked back. "Wasn't my idea to have a third strike weapon." Murphy said. "Yet you still launched them." I said up to him. "You're supposed to me on my side." Murphy said to me. "You launched a lot of nukes. I'm not on your side." I told him. "You're never going to let that down are you?" Murphy asked me. "Nope." I said, making the p pop. "Now we're all gonna get cancer in 20 years." Murphy said and I turned back to look at him. "That's why I'm not on your side." I told him. "Let's hope." Doc said, going back to the cancer comment Murphy said.

There was growling and I turned to watch the Z fall to the ground. "Shit!" Murphy yelled. "I didn't jump." I said out loud. "Well good for you." Murphy said to me, before looking at Tommy. "Watch it, Murphy. We're gonna need him." Tommy said to him. "Him?" Murphy asked. I ran up to Tommy and stared up at him. "Come on, tasty snack. They'll bite your ass too." I heard Murphy said. "Never knew Murphy could be a babysitter." I said up to Tommy and he turned back to Murphy, before snickering. "What are you two snickering about?" Murphy asked. We both turned to look back at him for a second and turn back to following Warren. "Oh ha ha, laugh at me all you want, but you're not playing nice." Murphy said. I turned back to him and stared. "Says the one who launched the nukes." Tommy said back to him. "And the one who used to be bite happy." I added. "This isn't playing nice you hypocrites." Murphy yelled back at us. He had a point. I turned to look back at him. "Love you too Murphy." I yelled back at him.

"Warren? Whatcha doin'? Warren?" Murphy asked as she kept walking around. "She's got that look again." Doc said as I stood there watching her. "Here. Hold this." Murphy said handing President Z to Doc. Murphy walked up to Warren and looked around. "What are you looking at?" He asked. Warren grabbed him and moved him. "Stand here." Warren told him. "What?" Murphy asked. "Stand here and put your hands up." Warren told him. Murphy put his hands up and it looked like he was getting robbed by Warren. I covered my mouth with my fist as I watched them. "Higher." Warren said and Murphy was done with this. "Is this really necessary? I haven't worn deodorant in like three weeks." Murphy wined. "Murphy, would you shut up for once and do what the lady says." Doc said back. "You do stink though." Tommy said. "He's right you do." I added. "Oh play nice." Murphy said back to me. I raised my hand and showed him a finger.

Sarge shhh us and I turned to face her. "Seriously, does anyone know what's going on?" Murphy asked. Doc now shhh him. "Get up on the rock and put your hands together." Warren order and I looked at them. "Well of course. Cuz that makes perfect sense." Murphy said and I sighed. "Murphy." I said. "What?" He asked. I moved my hand to my lips and put my finger up, telling hmm to be quiet. "Sarge?" Warren asked and Sarge grabbed the sign. "Seriously, does anyone know what's going on?" Murphy asked. I looked up at him and he zipped it. Warren looked around as we stood there, watching her. She walked over to something. "Can I put my arms down now?" Murphy asked. I looked back at Warren before walking over to her. "Hey, would you look at that." Doc said as we all got closer to Warren. Doc and Tommy grabbed to handles. "Yes, open it." Warren said and we all looked down in the tunnel.