Philly Feast.

I looked through my binoculars. "See anything kid?" I turned to Doc and shook my head. "We should be in Philadelphia soon." I nodded to him and he gave me a smile. "Does that one even talk?" blonde man muttered to redhead. "Mack I'm pretty sure. I mean how else would we get the name Jean?" she said to Mack. "Jean talks." 10k said to them. "Between the two of them, 10k the chatterbox." Mack said. "Mack, would you stop?" redhead asked. " I'm sorry Addy, I just find it hard to trust someone who don't talk." Mack said. " Mack, Addy right. If Jean don't want to talk, just leave it alone for now. He'll talk when he's ready." Doc said and 10k was about to say something. I put my had over his chest and he looked at me. "I have fears of big groups, worried what I say is going be taken out of context. A fear from the old world." I said looked at Mack and Addy. "There, you see the kid can speak." Doc said to them. I looked at Mack for a moment. "I'm sorry I put in an uncomfortable position." I said to him and he looked at Addy. Addy was staring right at me and I started to look away from her. She smiled at me as I looked back at her.

Mack and Doc we watching the road. 10k stood up and started to watch the road. Addy looked at me and looked over at her. She pointed at me then at she dragged her hand down her hair. I looked at her for a moment before she did them again, mouthing words this time. "You're a girl." was what she said. I stared at her for as she sat there watching me. "Well are you?" she mouthed. I slowly looked around before I nodded at her. She smiled at me and I just looked at her. She moved closer to me, so we were on the same side.  "Why don't you tell people?" she asked. "Easier to travel if people think your a boy." I whispered to her. She looked at me for a moment. "People don't take advantage." I whispered and she nodded. "Who knows the truth?" she whispered. I pointed at her then at 10k. "How does he know?" she mouthed. "He saw me, before I cut my hair." I whispered. I looked at her for moment as she looked at me.

"How did you know?" I asked. "The way" she stopped and pointed at 10k. "Acted." she whispered. I reached into my bag. I pulled it out again and gave it to her. She looked at for a moment before a smile broke out on her face. "When did you cut it?" She asked. "After I met him." I whispered and pointed at 10k. Addy gave back the card and shoved it back into my bag. "Why?" she whispered. I looked at her for a moment. "Beside the whole boy thing." she added. "Don't hit me." I said and she looked at me for a moment. I imitated a zombie then imitated my long hair and grabbed it. She nodded before I hear a sound. I turned to see 10k watching us. I smiled at him for a moment as he did the same. Addy tapped me and turned to face her. "I think you should tell the others." She whispered. I waved my hands in front of my face and she looked at me for a moment. "Why not?" she whispered. "Like I said, it's easier this way." I whispered.

She let out a sigh and looked over at the other side of the truck. I turned to see Mack looked at us, but his eyes shifted to me. He stared at me for a moment, before I looked away from him and down the road. " Philadelphia. Ah, the city of brotherly love." I heard Murphy say. "Is that what I think it is?" I heard Warren ask "No way." our leader said, I still have to learn his name. "Is that really the Liberty Bell?" Mack asked. "'Proclaim liberty throughout all the land and unto all the inhabitants thereof.' Yeah, that's it." our leader said. "Three years of zombie apocalypse, you think you've seen everything." Doc said and I started to smile. " Well when everything went bad, they probably tried to save a little history." Warren said. 'Yeah, well they should've known the only thing you can save is yourself." Murphy said and looked over to where he was. "Let's go!" he said louder.

"Hang on. If this thing still has fuel, and it does... If we get this thing started, they won't have to ride out in the open like that." Warren said. "Well I'm all for that." Doc said. " I'll grab the jumper cable." Mack said and I moved out of his way. "God bless the human race. 99% of them dead. But there's still one jackass alive with a spray can." Doc said and I tried not to laugh. Warren looked at Doc as she opened the door. Surprise, surprise. There was a Z. I stood there as 10k shot it. "One thousand seventy-five." He said and I looked at him. He put his hand out and I high five it. Doc looked at us for a moment as did Warren. I watched as they tried to started the other truck. "Okay, give it a shot." Mack said "All right, that's it. Let's go, Murphy. You get in here with Warren and me. Everybody else, follow in the pickup. Stay close." Our leader said.