Rough Night?

~~Tommy~~

Jean was asleep, the sun starting to come in through the window. I slowly turned and pulled the blind close. Rolling back over to face Jean as she slept. I raised my left hand to her face and pulled a strain of her hair out of her face. That light rose colour back in her face. Her lips hung slightly open as her chest rises and falls. I tucked her strain of hair back, knowing it wouldn't stay long. She stried in her sleep and stared at her, waiting for her to wake. That's when I watched as her brows bent down slightly. "Jean." I whispered. Her head bent down slightly as I heard her moan. "Jean." I said again. She pulled the blanket over her head as she hid like a child. I shook my head as I grabbed the blanket, pulling it up. "Five more-- that air it freezing." She said, looking up at me. I quickly dropped the blanket back down. "Sorry."

I said quickly to her.

Jean's hands grabbed the blanket and brought it to rest on her nose. "Tommy why is so cold?" She asked. "It's Canada." I said. She pulled the blanket down to the neck. "There's no snow on the ground yet. Why is it so cold in here?" She asked. I lowered my left arm and wrapped around her body. "Not enough blankets." I told her. Jean's finger grabbed onto my shirt as we stayed stared at each other. She held onto me for a moment before she moaned again. "Why are you so warm?" She asked. Sleep still hanging around her brain. "I have socks on." I said. "Why?' She asked and I smiled at her. "Cause it was cold." I told her. "Oh, that makes sense... you show off." She said, before yawning, closing her eyes again. "Jean." I said. She striered again, her head resting on my right arm. "Jean, it's snowing." I said and the blanket almost when flying off the bed. "It is?" She asked, pulling the blink open. "No." I said and she turned to look at me.

"And they call me the Queen of Lies." She said down to me. I smiled up at her as she stared back on the window. I lifted my head and rested my head on my arms. "It's going to happen soon." She said. "Why do you want to see the snow fall?" I asked. She turned to me and smiled. "I want to watch it. I don't know why, but there's something about that first--" She stopped and turned back to the window. Her head resting on her open fingers. I sat up and wrapped my arms around her. "Jean, you're going to catch a cold-- the windows open." I said. I let her go and quickly pushed the window to close, locking it. I grabbed the cloth blind and pulled it close.

~~Jean~~

I watched as Tommy closed the blind and he turned to me. I pushed him down on the bed and stared down at him. "You'll catch a cold." I said down to him. I laid down next to him and and put my head on his shoulder. "And we can't have that." I said. I heard him smile, before he kissed my forehead. I smiled up at him and stared at him. "Too good." I said to him. He brought his good hand up to my forehead and pushed my hair behind my ear. "Guys!" I heard as the door slammed into the wall. We both turned to see Sarge standing there. "We have to go. Warren and George need us." Sarge said. "We'll be there in a moment." I told her and turned back to Tommy. "Short morning." Tommy whispered. "We can make it longer." I whispered. Tommy smiled before looked back at the door. "Sarge is still standing there." He whispered. "Great." I whispered.

I grabbed my pillow and throw it at Sarge. I heard her caught it and I turned to her. "Come on. We have to go." Sarge said. I rolled out of bed and stared at Sarge. She quickly closed the door. I sighed and sat back on the bed. "Rough night?" I heard Tommy ask me. "Not until a raven haired boy woke me up." I said. I turned and smiled at him. "At least it wasn't Sarge, barging into our room." Tommy said back. I leaned forward and kissed Tommy's lips. "I know and it was a nice wake up call." I said to him. I heard banging on the door. "Come on." Sarge said through the door. I rolled my eyes as I pulled away from Tommy.

I opened the door and saw that Sarge was still standing there

I opened the door and saw that Sarge was still standing there. "Come on." Sarge said. "Where are we going?" Tommy asked. "Ya, it's not--it's nine already?" I asked. "Yes, rough night?" Sarge asked. "Sarge where are we even going?" Tommy asked, skipping over the question. "To George's Office." Sarge said. We followed her and Sarge held the door open. I looked up at the sky and smiled. "Morning." I heard and I looked down to see a person smiling at me. "Morning." I said. I quickly followed after Sarge, catching up at them again. "You have all day to stare at the sky." Sarge said. "So this isn't going to take all day?" I asked. Sarge didn't say anything and I pull my hands in my pockets. So it could take all day or Sarge doesn't know. "Do you know what this is about?" I asked and she didn't say anything again.

Sarge held the door open again and we were in George's office. I heard the door close as Sarge stood in front of the door. "Good Morning." George said. I stared at her for a moment. "Morning." Tommy said. I turned to see Warren standing there. "What's going on?" I asked. "Sun found a cure." George said and I stared at her. "Wait really?" I asked. Warren nodded. "Well that's great...right?" I asked, looking around the room. Sarge, Warren and George didn't look that way. "What? What is it?" I asked. "Sun needs some things." George said. "That's why we're here." I said and Warren nodded. "No, that's not why you're here."George said.

"Then why are we here?" I asked. "It's part of the reason you're here." Warren started. "CZ thought it would be a good idea to have some good news before we break this to people." George said. "This is good news." I pointed out. "For some." George said. I stared and now i was confused. "What do you mean for some?" I asked. "Murphy's the key." Warren started. "Oh. So it could go to hell. And you need me to get him on board." I said and Warren stared. "We need you to distract him." George said. "With what?" I asked. "A wedding." Warren said. "Most people saw what you two did and they keep asking about it." George said. I dropped my head and groaned.

"So let me get this straight?" I said before looking up. "You want me to distract Murphy with wedding plans before you broadcast said wedding to EVERYONE and then after you want to use it to tell everyone about this said cure. Which may or may not work. And someone still has to get Murphy on board." I said and they nodded at me. I stared at both of them of r a moment. "Are you kidding?" I asked. Warren and George stared at me as I throw my hands up. Sarge moved out of the way and I opened the door. "Where are you going?" George asked. "To get something to eat." I said, before closing the door.

I took a seat down and stared at the wall. What the hell were they thinking? Why does it matter? Just tell everyone. Just rip it off like a band aid, the faster people know that faster people can be cured. Why would you have to use-- Murphy. He may not be on board. If we go through with this plan, he'd never trust me again. "Uhh, this is too hard." I said before putting my head on table. "Rough morning?" I heard and I looked up to see Murphy. Fuck. now the hell do I do?   

A/N: Hey guys... sorry it's taking me this long to get back to this and that this is this short... but last week things happened... I'm just going to put it out there, my co-worker past away and it's been hard on me. Really hard and it's not just me. It's been hard on everyone at work. So I wasn't in the mood to work on this story or any of the others I have on here. So updates might be slow for a little bit them. But I am still here and will be working on them. I promise.