Break from the show.

this is a chapter, I just took a break for a chapter. I wanted to change it up for one so I did... sorry if you don't like this chapter, but I hope you do like it. 

We had stopped at this house and I was out of the truck. "Ok people." Warren said, pulling us all to her. "Doc and Cassandra you check the basement. 10k and I will check the first floor and Jean you have the top floor." Warren said and I nodded. I walked up in after Warren and when up the stairs. I walked around knife first, looking around. I saw a photo of a man and women, they had a kid with them. I walked around and found more photos of their kid, older than the fist one. "A happy family." I muttered. I walked down the hallway and grabbed the other knife I had. I crossed both of them and had a Z's neck stuck in the two. I pulled it throw and the head rolled over to me. I stepped on it and crushed the brain. I walked on and first room was good, so was the next one and the other two, so the was bathroom. I was about to walk down the stairs when I saw something in the one room I walked back and stopped at the balcony. I stood on it and looked down at Murphy, his eyes locked on mine. I waved at him, but he looked away from me. I sighed and rolled my eyes at him, his actions were pissing me off.

I walked back into the house and saw a bookshelf. I looked down the list of books and took the one I'd thought i'd never see again. I shoved it my bag and went to the stairs. Warren was there leaning on the rail as 10k was on the bottom step. I took a few steps down and smiled at them. "We're all good." I said and Warren nodded. "Doc get Murphy in here. Cassandra get anything we need for tomorow ready. I'll help you in a moment. The two of you go check the street, then come straight back." Warren said to everyone. Doc walked out and Cassandra walked in the kitchen as Warren followed her. I walked out the door after a moment. I stood there for a moment and watched 10k out of the corner of my eye. "Come on." he said and followed him. "So you gave the first prize to her?" I asked him. "Yes, but you know that at least a week ago." he said looking at me. I slowly nodded at him and when walking farther. I heard a sound and turned to face it. It wasn't a Z and I watched it.

"Are you upset about it?" he asked me. I turned to him and watched him. "What no." I said to him. "This is the first time you've talked to me in a week?" He asked me, knowing I wasn't happy with something. I dropped my binoculars and really looked at him. "I've been thinking about things" I said to him. He looked confused at me as I heard the sound of running. I turned and looked over at it. "Someone's up there." I said to him. He looked back at me as the two of us took off at them. I ran up to the ladder and climb up it, 10k not far behind. I stood on top of the roof and looked around, watching everything for movement. I heard a sound as 10k stood next to me. I pointed left and we went that way, only to find a gun pointed at me face. I turned to the person, he looked me in the face and took off. Running for the door and throwing it open. "What was wired." I said to 10k, who was now next to me. His hands were on my shoulder and I looked up at him. "I'm fine." I said to him. I took off the door, following 10k.

I left the door open for light and listened for movement. I heard a sound I slowly followed it. There in front of me was a z and stabbed it with a my knife. I walked farther to as I found a door open and there was the guy. His gun pointed at me and I put my hands up at him. "Don't shoot. I mean no harm." I said to him. "Yes, but I might." I heard 10k said in a low tone. He gun pointed at this guy, but I pushed it up. "Julia" This guy said to me and I stared at him. Fear all over my body as this guy walked closer. I watched as this guy took off his hood and removed his ski mask. His brown eyes and blond hair put a sting in my memory. "Sam StKing. Of all the people to run into." I said to him. "Ouch Julia." he said to me.

I stared at him for a moment and crossed my arms. "That's not my name, not that you could even tell the difference between us anyway." I said to him. I could hear 10k trying not to laugh. I watched Sam as he tried to think of my name. "Geneva?" he asked me. I watched him and he looked at me. "I thought you were gone the first year." he said to me. "You were in backyard weren't you?" I asked him. He slowly nodded. "And you thought-" I stopped and looked at him. "My sister turned." I said to him. "Out of everyone in your family... how did it happen?' He asked me. "Why do you care? You left her two weeks before this whole thing started." I said loudly to him. "You know I care for your sister. Please just tell me." he said to me. "She's not going to tell you anything." 10k said to him. I watched as Sam's eyes shifted to 10k and he smiled. "Tommy..." Sam said to him. I watched Sam as his smile grow. "I can see why your with Geneva. Miss Julia too much?' Sam asked him.