Batch 47

"Can you really stop me?" I stared at her as she stood there, holding her ground. She was holding her own as I couldn't pass or pull them apart. The two of them went at it before falling into the darken. I turned and faced Murphy, he stood there, watching me. I run at him and hugged him. He hugged me back before I broke from him, looking right up at him. I took a few steps back from him and stared. "You did this." I said to him. He smiled at me as I stared at him. "Did I really? Or was it you?" he asked me. I took off into the darkness, only to come face to face with Warren. She stared at me, showing a frown. "Betrayer." she said to me. She walked past me before I started to follow her. I saw a light shine through the darkness and I turned to run to it. It was Doc and Addy standing there, just staring up at the darkness. I turned and watched as something was in fire and froze.

I opened my eyes and looked around. The truck slowly moved along the road as we were after Murphy...again. Breathe, it happened again, you're fine. "You okay?" I turned to face Vasquez asked. I slowly nodded as I wondered where Addy when. "Good." he said and looked back out the road. I stared at Vasquez for a moment, something about him seemed familiar, but I can't put my finger on it. "I won't move so much kid." Doc said to me and moved my eyes to look at him. He pointed to my shoulder and I turned to see 10k asleep. I smiled as his sleeping figure. "So man what were you before?" Doc asked Vasquez. "Does it matter?" He asked back. "No, I guess not. Just making small talk man. Trying to pass time." Doc said to him. "Why not, afraid or something?" I asked, staring at him. "Kid, stop playing the bad cop." Doc said to me. "Sorry." I said to them, before looking down at my feet. I slowly took hold of 10k's shoulder and head and slowly lowered him. Letting him rest on my knees.

"What's up with her?" I heard, but didn't move, staring down. "Well she's dealing with things. Man she thought her whole family was gone, but her twin it still out there." I heard Doc say. "Her sister..." I looked up at them and stared. I remembered something and started to laugh at the memory. They both looked at me with questioning look. "No, it's stupid." I said to them. "Oh come on kid." Doc said to me. "No really." I said. "It can't be that bad." Doc said back. "Just tell us." Vasquez said. "Fine." I said to them. I stared for a moment before taking in air. "My mother told my sister and I one she made a deal with one of her co-workers. They were both having girls, so they made a pact to-" We hit a bump and I grabbed 10k so he didn't fall so hard. "Both having girls. Man that's cool." Doc said with a huge smile on his face. "It was, but we had to move when we were all little." I said to them. Vasquez stared at me, waiting for more or something.

"No..." I heard and looked down. I started to shake 10k for a moment, before his eyes opened and stared up at me. "You okay kid?" Doc asked him. "Yeah." he said, looking over at Doc. The truck stopped and I looked around. I heard a door open and 10k sat up. Doc and Vasquez jumped off the truck as 10k stood up. I grabbed my gun before standing up and getting off the truck. "You guys harvesters here for the cure?" I heard and walked closer. "Yeah, that's right." Warren said to the guy at the gate. "You're armed." he said to us. "Uh, yeah." Addy said back to him. "Good." he said back to us. He slowly opened the gate and stared at us. "Harvesters wait in the garage until you're called. The others inside will give you the rundown." he said and stepped out of the way. We walked in and stopped after a few steps. "You think Murphy's here?" Addy asked. "Yeah, he's here. I can smell him." Warren said. "I think you're smelling the z weed." Doc said to him.

"Help me!" I heard someone yell. I took off running down the path, following the scream. "Get it off! Somebody help!" I heard and stopped once I saw a girl grabbed the ground, being pulled back. Vasquez shoot the z, but it didn't do anything. "Get it off me! Get it off me! Get it off me! Get it off me!" She said as I already had hold of her. The girl's arms were around my arms, her nails almost digging into me. I pulled as I heard someone cut her free. She fell onto me, but she hugged me tightly, fear taking over her. "Shh, everything ok. We got you." I said down to her. Hey! Told you people to move into the garage where it's safe." I heard, but choose to not care. "Breathe." I said, down to her and she slowly calmed herself. "Safety first, huh?" I heard Doc say. "You got a problem?" I heard the gate guy ask. I helped her stand, by standing up myself first. She fell into me and I held her there. "No, no brother. Just here for the cure." Doc said to the gate guy before we started to walk.