Fracking zombies

I looked ahead in time to watch the first truck to hit some z's. Our truck in the back was running over everything as well. I looked ahead as the hit another one, giving up a huge bump. I grabbed the bars tighter as I bounced back. "You alright?" I turned to face 10k and nodded. I looked around and watched as we hit others before we were off the bridge. We all stopped and I looked around, using the binoculars. "Anything?" 10k whispered and I shook my head. He watched everyone as I pulled them up again. I looked again and saw something. "All right. So it looks like you got a flat." Warren?said. "Guys." I muttered and 10k turned. "Heads up. We got company." Mister blonde said. I watched as go closer to us. "That's right. Keep rolling and we all live to see another day." I heard Warren?said.

"All right. Let's do this quick." she said and watched the bicker take off. I watched as the only thing they left behind them was kicked up dust. "All right. Doesn't look flat, but it won't... turn." she said, causing me to look down at them. " We ran over some fun stuff." the older guy said. "Okay. Well help me get it off and let's see what's going on." She said and I jumped down. The wheel came off and there was a Z. " Well that explains the pull to the left." the older man said. "What are you waiting for? Kill it! Kill it!" the whiny guy whined. I rolled my eyes as I watched them. "All right, you. Time to go home." Warren? said and stabbed it. I watched as they all walked to look at the city.I jumped back on the back and stood there. I turned to 10k as he watched them. "What's the deal with that guy?" I asked in low tone. "I don't know, but something is off about it." he said in a low tone. I turned to see that guy watching us, but I turned back to 10k. "What are you talking about?" the whiny guy asked. I shrugged at him and he just looked around.

I looked around at this mall, cars stocked like a fence. I looked through cars, but for the most part there was nothing. I was a few cars ahead of everyone, 10k and older guy were looked at car. I opened a car door and looked throw it. The seats were clean, or as clean could be. I opened the glove compartment, seeing the book for the car and I throw it back in. "So what's your name, kid?" I heard to older man ask. I looked throw the back seat and saw a three bullets. "Ten Thousand." I heard 10k say as I smiled and picked the bullets up. "That is not a name. It's a number.' the older guy laughed. "It's my name. Made it up myself." 10k said back to him. I pulled myself back and looked at the front seats. "Well I suppose you'd have to. Does it mean anything?" the older man asked. I looked at the dashboard, nothing. "How many zombies I'm going to kill." 10k said. "Well that's a whole lot of zombies." the older guy said.

"Already on 1,055." 10k said to him. I looked down at the floor of the car and pushed papers out of the way. "Damn! So what happens when you get to ten thousand?" older guy asked. I grabbed something and pulled it up. "Change my name." 10k said. "To what? Twenty thousand?" the older guy asked with a laugh. I looked at it and realised they were sunglasses. "Jeff. I like the name Jeff." 10k said I heard snarling and pushed myself out of the car. "Ah, shut up." 10k said, before stabbing the Z. I looked at them before I put the sunglasses on. 10k looked at me for a moment. "Those looked good on you." he said to me. "Too bad they're broken." I said to him. I took them off and when to the next car.

"So, what's that one's story?" I heard as I opened the next car. "I don't really know Jean's story." 10k said. I looked through the floor again, pulling out more God damn papers. I found a purse and looked through it. I pulled out more paper. "What is woman and receipts?" I asked out loud. "Well that one trusts you." the older guy said. I turned and looked at them for a moment. "We have been travelling together for a week or so." 10k said as I looked back at the car. I pulled out a phone and looked down at it. I set it back down, knowing it used to be someone's and the old world would still needs it. "So I gather that one isn't your brother." the older guy said. I tried to get out of the car, but hit my head on hearing that. "Ow dammit." I said louder that I wanted to. I heard running and looked up at the older guy and 10k.