Wanting this~ Starscream x Mind controlled! Femme reader

Requested by beepbeeprichie97

Before I start, I want to take a moment to acknowledge someone so special to me whom I was thankful to have found though this app. RK52- deserves the world. It's She has an amazing oneshot book which in my opinion is truly underrated. I would very much appreciate it if you go check her out, you won't regret it. She's so talented! And she updates frequently! She wasn't a huge fan of Starscream, but I have since changed her mind :)

anyways, onto the oneshot!

——
Wanting this
——

"Ugh, what do I do now?" Starscream said to himself out loud, sitting alone on a forgotten seat deep within the rotting Harbinger ship. His helm was in his servos, slowly carressing the sides of his faceplate to calm himself down.

He was all alone. Just hours before he finally escaped his fallen lord, declaring his freedom.
But freedom came with a bounty over your helm, and lonesome hours all to yourself.

"I am fine, I don't need anything, I'll be fine on my own, guaranteed." Starscream kept telling himself, but even the most naive cybertronian could see right through his false words.
He can't tell himself it's okay to be alone, all he wants is someone to hold. But nevertheless he can't fix his situation, this is a part of going independent.

He looked all around, taking in his new, dark home. The ruins of the Harbinger were old and outdated. The old control panel was missing keys, the paint and metal was chipped on almost everything, the whole ship was creaky and would shift to the side depending on where you stood, and the floors were rotting away quicker than red energon itself. there was much to be improved, but he would have no choice but to comply. With a smart helping processor, The silver seeker planned his little future renovations in his now forced home.

Everyday, one thing would impove better than the next. The ship couldn't fly or operate as it once did, but at least he has some place to stay. What made it even better was that this ship was of cybertronian background, meaning that there is a dead signal on any map. Soon the months piled up, and the Harbinger was looking more like a home everyday. Little by little Starscream found materials to create a new life for himself, picking himself up like leader he once was back on Cybertron. There was still so much to be done, but he finally started to see the little outlines he saw on his first day living there. Every day he would travel and find new and strange materials, and every now and again would take the risk and sneak onto the Nemesis for some energon. He soon found one of the abandoned energon mines again and gathered his supply there instead, finding it a better and safer solution.

One day, while searching a long forgotten passageway deep within the cave's walls, he seen the faint glimmer of orange catch his optics. With a curiosity peek, the lone seeker traveled onwards in hopes of finding whatever was emitting that toned glow. At last he got to a cemented rock formation, seeing the large energon crystals shoved deep inside said rocks. He could tell this passageway was never discovered before due to the differences in other areas of the cave.

"C-controllable energon? It can't be." The seeker said out loud, lowering a servo out to gently touch the peachy-colored crystal. "I though this went completely extinct."

Starscream emptied his full arms of the junk and little energon he managed to find in the other part of this cave, and with all his strength successfully freed the one lonesome crystal from it's place, studying it further once out.

Now, he had options.

He could offer it to the Decepticons in hopes of gaining his rank back, he could give it to the Autobots for a reward, maybe he could use it for his own advantages, or he could just simply leave it here and continue on with his journey. Just as he was getting ready to leave the crystal where it once was, a sudden flow of a bright idea flashed through his helm. He gripped onto the energon, not letting it go just yet.