Lost (2)~ Megatron x Femme Gladiator reader

Part 2/2

Notes:
• Don't read if you didn't read the First part yet!

~
(Present day)
~

"Lord Megatron, we have picked up a strange signal below us.
It seems to be made of metal. Could be a pod, or something close to it."

Megatron walked over to the screen, only to see green. He glanced down to the vehicon, peaking an eyebrow up while crossing his arms behind him, then turned back to look towards the screen.

"My lord, The metal object is presumably under all of the Earthy material."

Megatron didn't take his eyes off of the screen, but instead muttered out a low "Very well" and commed one of his Decepticons.

"Dreadwing, you are requested to the front bridge."

~

Once upon a time, with any mention of a lost pod, Megatron jumped right in and investigated every one himself.
As the years passed, the false hope piled high, to the point where he didn't want to feel the disappointing outcome no longer. He started to send someone for him, and he didn't have to worry, because it was never her.

Dreadwing walked into the room and bowed, before asking why he was called.

"My lord, I was summoned to you?"

"We have found an unknown object I need you to investigate.
If indeed a pod, you are to comm me immediately."

With that, Dreadwing shook his helm in agreement, before walking down the steps, heading towards the open air deck.

Dreadwing transformed and flew down to the dense covering of green.
He transformed back, and started to cut through the wide vines and giant leaves.
It didn't take long to find the crashed pod, half wedged into the ground, covered in thick, leafy vines. The pod also had a thin layer of dirt covering the surface, and was completely untouched.
When Dreadwing got closer, he noticed something weird.
The pod was mostly in good condition, but the door and side panels were indented, as if someone slashed the front, but left the thing alone. He could already put aside the idea of a human or any type of animal who made the scratches, since both of those things would ruin and scratch the side of the pod just by climbing up the side, plus the dirt would've smudged everywhere.
From where the pod made contact with the Earth, he could see a bit of damage to the metal. Tiny clips of the sides started to wither away.
He looked through the small shattered window, but it was cloudy and hard to see through, which meant that he couldn't make out who or what lied inside.

"Dreadwing to base.
I can confirm that it's definitely the remains of a Decepticon war pod.
It looks mostly undisturbed, and it's pretty old.
Looks to date back to the golden age.
Not one of newer, makeshift ones. There's these unknown scratches on the sides, i'm not sure what it could've been caused by yet."

Megatron looked to soundwave, who already transformed and flew out of the bridge. Soundwave was almost immediately on the ground, next to Dreadwing. He took one good look at the exterior, and scanned the capsule. He ran his tendrils over the scratches, and recognized the indented marks' width to only match with a certain gladiator's blade.
He flew straight back up, to be faced with a ambivalent Megatron.
He showed a smiley face on his visor, and for the first time in a long time, spoke with his true digital voice.

"It's her."

~

Megatron flew out faster than ever. Within mere seconds he was next to the metallic shell. He recognized the scratches to be his own.
He marked the capsule in the first place to identify the pod from the others, just in case something happened.
He started ripping the vines off. When it was taking too long, he switched his servo to the same blade and started slicing the greenery away.