Lost among the stars~ Knockout x Ex Decepticon Femme reader

This beautiful request was sent in by the lovely PlagueBirb
You're awesome Plague, I hope you like it!

Notes:
• Dis one be s a d
• Deals with death and grievance, so if anyone is triggered by these type of emotions, a fair warning is in play.

——
Lost among the stars
——

"Y/D! HEY, WHERE'D YOU GO?" Breakdown yelled throughout the medbay.

"Jeez, tone it down a notch Breaks. I'm in the same space." I say, stepping out from one of the medbay's many add-on rooms.

"Sorry. Know where Knockout is?" He asked. "I just seen him not three minutes ago."

As on que, Knockout walked out from another one of the many little rooms holding some supplies. "You called?"

"Okay, so hear me out-" Breakdown started, glaring at the both of us.

"I wanna do something fun for once. We've been working non-stop for days now. I say we have one of our famous build offs..." Breakdown smirked at us evilly. Both me and Knockout looked at each other in that same evil grin, before dropping the supplies in our arms and running off to go find different supplies.

I ran to one of the far storage rooms, grabbing as much scrap metal and cardboard I could hold. Knockout soon ran into the same room as me.

"No fair, go find your own scrap!" I yelled, going to grab as much more supplies I could still grab. "Na ah, I don't remember calling your own rooms a rule If I think back." He said, before smirking.
I huffed and ran out, finding my corner and starting my build. I welded the sides of the metal boards together using my servo's tool, and taped scraps to the broken shards missing. Cardboard was lined inside. I looked over my shoulder to Breakdown's build, his being made almost completely out of scrap wood.

"Where the frag did you find wood?" I asked, grabbing the ex-wreckers attention.

"That's only for me to know sweetspark." Breakdown said to me.

I sighed and continued to add to my little junk pile. Knockout set up base not too far from me, and I could see he really didn't have much. Plastic and metal are not a good mix.

"It's the only material I could find!" Knockout said as if he knew what I was already thinking. I laughed, and out of my niceness, I tossed him a metal sheet.

"Where can a femme find some bricks?" I muttered to myself, seeing how pathetic my build looked. With one hit i'm sure it would fall. I added some more copper pillars and tubes to the outside, taping them to the metal.

It was the best I could do, So I had no choice to start working on the inside. I climbed in from the makeshift door, and started to drill the little peepholes and weapon holes. I finished my build, Peeping to look at Breakdown's build. Breakdown was still drilling into his, and then I turned to look at Knockout's, who was still putting his walls up. He soon finished and started to drill the holes.

Not long after, all three of us were done, and we began. I aimed my gun at Breakdown's build, knocking his weakest wall closest to me down. Knockout started to shoot at mine, and mine started to cave a little. I activated my shield, letting the carboard rain down on me.

Mine was the first to fall. "Scrap!" I yelled, watching all my hard work crumble around me.

Now it was Knockout vs Breakdown. "Oh, I totally got this!" Breakdown yelled from inside his fort, aiming his big canon at Knockout. "I don't think so!" Knockout replied, activating his secret weapon. But before the battle could go on, A loud knock and the sound of someone clearing their vocal chords echoed throughout the silent medbay.