Such a Tease~ Knockout x Femme reader

Requested by: Mrmakeshift

Notes:
• Contains dirty talk
• Suggestive hints and themes, similar to my last oneshot

——
Such a Tease
——

"Soundwave, I request an immediate groundbridge. We're wounded, and the Autobots have called a retreat." Y/D pushed herself against a giant sand-colored rock, with Knockout hot on her tail following her same flowing movements. They both lost a lot of energon in the fight, but, they chose to hang on tight and be strong together than fall apart. Knockout put his servo on her knee and looked into her optics. Nothing was going to happen to them, that he could guarantee. Before daylight had the chance to turn dark, the swirling vortex opened just before the weak couple gave up.

~

The duo managed to stumble through the portal, clinging to one another through desperate pleas. They made their way to the medbay, shutting the doors as a clear sign to "do not disturb." They almost lost their lives, Pfft, imagine someone coming to the med-bay to patch a tiny scratch right now.

Knockout of course took care of his sparkmate first, making sure she was at least patched up and not leaking anymore excess energon. "Sweetspark, lay down for me. I promise to be gentle." He spoke with tenderness, kneading her sore metallic flesh together.

Y/D complied to what her sparkmate asked before her dermas swelled and her faceplates flushed blue with the realization of what her just said and the joke behind his speech.

"Knockout you aft, now's not the time for interface jokes."

Knockout's grin was wiped clean when Y/D sprung her pede up to jokingly lightly kick him for such prude thoughts, but there was nothing "light" about the pain that came next. Y/D realized how hard she actually kicked him, especially on the damaged part of his metal. He flinched in pain and sprung somewhat backwards, grabbing the side of the medical berth behind him.

"Oh my Primus, Knockout I'm so sorry...I totally forgot about your stabilizer..." She shot him a very concerned look and threw herself off of the medical berth to attend to the new wounds she caused as he groaned in pain.

The pain was bearable of course, but certainly not needed nor intended. He rose back to his pedes, dusting himself off after she finished spraying liquid gold on the new wound. When he spoke, the hint of pain was obvious in his tone as he stuttered. His voice was indeed stripped of his usual smooth pitch and was replaced with a weak whimper-like voice, yet he tried to hide it to not concern her farther. He's a medic, nume knew well enough he'd be back in business in a day or two.

"...N-No worries Dollie..."

~

The rest of the night flew by fast. A few hours ticked on through as they finally finished fixing each other up to the max and desperately craved a good recharge cycle. The duo were both still very sore and tired from the day, and Knockout didn't even buff yet.

"So, hows the damage?"
Knockout said, gesturing to his paint.

"Hm?" Y/D didn't understand him at first until she realized he asked about how bad his paint looked. He jokingly put a servo over his shut optics and tried to hold a straight face, but failed miserably almost instantly. He let out a low string of laughs, just thinking about how ridiculous he could be about his finish sometimes. What once was a mighty monster fwen dealer into a precautionary little puffin.

Y/D stood before him, a servo on her hip. She moved her optics down his body, as if she was studying his frame. She knows every little detail about his appearance, she's been with him almost her whole existence. Y/D already knew her answer, but a little admiring never hurt.