Non-Date~ Ratchet x Female reader

Requested by: autobotfan02

Notes:
• Y/D is used for a cybertronian reader. "Your designation"
• Y/N is used for human reader. "Your name"
• Holoform = A transformer's human self, used to interact with the human race better.
My version of a Holoform is almost like the average human. No crazy hair color or colored eyes. They're trying to blend into society without no one suspecting anything so I feel fit they would have a normal eye color opposed to red or something 😂
Again, this is just me, so you can picture anything you want, imma just write it the way I like :)

——
Non-Date
——

"Raf, come help me with this."

Y/N opened her car door and started walking to the trunk, popping it open in the process.

Raf jumped up from his spot where his computer stood charging, and made his way over to the back of the car.

"What do need help wi-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Y/D placed three bags of apples in his hands, almost knocking the wind out of him.

"Go put those on a table or something, I got the rest."

The little boy looked up to her and shot her a confused look, but she didn't seem to see it. He grabbed the rest of her groceries and was now trying to close her trunk with filled hands. He kept his face but swiftly turned around, looking for a spot to place the groceries down.

When he did find a spot, he quickly put the apples on the counter with a loud 'thump' ringing out, alerting the near doctor from his work.

Y/N walked right behind Raf, setting the rest of the groceries next to the others. Raf grabbed his computer and walked into a empty part of the base. Y/N was now here, which meant no more peace and quiet.

Y/N chucked when she seen him grab his stuff and walk away.

"Heh heh, am I really that obnoxious?" Y/N said, too silent for the boy to hear her.
She laughed and shook her head, continuing to take the rest of the groceries out of the bags.

"Yes" Ratchet said, raising his dermas slightly, almost smiling.

"Shut up, that wasn't for you to answer." Y/N replied back, looking at Ratchet with a devious smile.

She knew she definitely was obnoxious, which only drove Ratchet up the wall further.

It was a very known thing that The Medical officer of the Autobots didn't favor the human race, but it seemed that only Raf and Y/N made an exception. Raf because of his knowledge and curiosity for cybertronian life and Y/N because...well...he was still trying to figure out why he didn't hate Y/N.
She had all the characteristics to drive a mech crazy, especially the hot-headed doctor. At times Y/N could be more unpredictable then Miko, while being the least matured out of the group considering she was the oldest. Yet Ratchet developed a soft spot for the human girl.
She had a different bond with him, and generally wanted to be around him.
He caved one day and allowed her to help him with his activities, and they've been "partners" ever since.
She really was the only one to joke with him and get away with it. He was shocked to find out the reason he liked her so much was that he was in love with her. Out of all bots, the old medic fell for a completely different species. It took him some time to realize that he was right, and it scared him.

Everyone was oblivious to his true feelings towards her, as he hid it pretty well under sarcasm and ridicule. He's known for quite some time now, and every time time he tried to confront his feelings, it always backfired.