Chapter TWENTY-FIVE

James POV

I watch and wait crouching behind a grove of bushes. Brittany and I are in a small clearing about 3 miles from any pack structure or patrol guard. We should have relative privacy out here.

I'm starting to get impatient. William is 30 minutes late, I suspect that maybe he isn't coming. I peek out and see Brittany leaning against a nearby tree. Her arms are crossed and she's examining her nails. She is the picture of nonchalant just like we discussed. I don't want William to suspect anything.

Sundenly the sound of crunching leaves and snapping twigs ring throughout the air. Brittany and I look towards the noise. I sniff the air and my wolf growls.

I retreat back behind the bushes and listen as the footsteps get closer. I peek out and watch the scene unfold.

"Well this is quite a surprise" William comes into view and walks over to Brittany. My hackles rise. I have to smother the snarl that begins in my throat.

She gets off the tree and uncrosses her arms. "Why do you say that?"

"The last time we met you didn't seem like the sorta of girl that likes my type of.....kink" He laughs alittle as if someone told a joke.

A shiver run through Brittany and a flash of revulsion shows on her face but she quickly covers it. She puts on her sexy face and runs her fingers down his chest. "I definitely enjoyed it baby I've never felt so alive."

"Is that so?" William grabs her shoulders and slams her to the tree. Brittany lets out a yelp of pain. "You know I've been thinking about our time together for days now. Your screams, your tears, your blood" He trails his nose up her neck and shudders in ecstasy "I can smell your fear you know"

I tense up from where I am crouching. I was afraid of this. William didn't just stumble across the position of Alpha. He is highly trained and his senses are superior to that of regular wolves. The only reason he isn't smelling me right now is because I made sure to thoroughly mask my scent with foliage, dirt, and other various forest scents.

"Dont worry I like it" without warning William rips off her shirt and lifts her up so she's about a foot off the ground. Brittany moans and wraps her legs around him still playing the role of willing partner. He then sinks is teeth into the top of her right breast breaking the skin. She screams out in pain but he muffles it with one of his hands.

He removes his mouth and its covered in her blood. "Shut up bitch. I'm just getting started and I don't want anyone coming to interrupt us." He reaches down to unbuckle his pants, they fall to the floor.

With the same hand he reaches under Brittany's skirt and rips off her thong. His hand is still underneath when a look of discomfort and pain crosses her face.

A look of rapture crosses his face."You're dry but we can fix that, blood is a very good lubricant. I promise this time will be much better than last, for me anyway " William let's out a evil chuckle.

A look of pure horror crosses Brittanys face and she looks over in panic to where I am now emerging from my hiding spot. I can see William positioning himself to enter her. Brittany is now struggling against him.

I'm 2 feet away when he finally senses me but it's too late. I jam the syringe into his neck an he instantly falls to the ground with Brittany tumbling after him. She scrambles away from him kicking him in the process.

I help her up from the ground. She's crying and attempting to cover her exposed breasts.

"What the fuck took you so long?" She screams at me. I take off my t-shirt and give it to her to cover up.

"I'm sorry, but I had to make sure his attention was fully on you so I could sneak up on him. Are you ok?"

She glares at me "No I am not ok." She looks down at William who is currently unconscious. The drugs I just administered will only keep him out for for a short time so we have to hurry.

"You're going to take care of him now."

"Yes"

"Good" She leans down and spits on his body. "Asshole"

I grab her elbow and lead her away from him but she's still glaring at his body. "Brittany look at me" She drags her gaze to mine "I need you to go home and treat your wounds ok. When I'm done here I will let you know."

She sniffles and nods "Will you be ok Jamie?"

I ignore the annoying nickname and give her an encouraging smile "Of course now go"

Brittany runs off in the direction of the house and I turn to William.

Time to have some fun.

*°~*°~ *°~ *°~ *°~ *°~ *°~*

VOTE-COMMENT-VOTE-COMMENT-VOTE !!!!! ^ _^