Chapter TWENTY-SIX

I just stand there for a moment looking at Williams prone body. He seems so peaceful and non-threatening as he sleeps. I would have never guess what lies beneath the facade if I had only just met him.

Luckily for his potential future victims I do know and the time has come to put an end to him.

Suddenly with out warning my mate mark begins to burn. Amber must be trying to contact me. I blocked our bond a while back to keep her out of this. I hope she's not too upset when I get back. The mark begins to burn more intensely and the pain becomes excruciating. I drop to my knees out of breath holding onto the bite and gritting my teeth.

What the heck is going on?

I sit there on the ground trying to control my breathing. The pain seems to go on and on spreading throughout my body, until suddenly it stops and I collapse onto the ground panting.

Once I catch my breath I immediately begin to panic there's no way that pain was simply because Amber was trying to reach me. Is Amber hurt? Maybe it's a bad Heat spike she's having and she's in pain. I open the connection for a moment but when I reach out I can feel that she's perfectly fine, serene and relaxed in fact and she's sleeping.

I close the link not wanting to disturb her with my prying. I have no clue what that was about but maybe all the guilt and deception is starting to negatively effect our bond manifesting into the pain I just felt.

I let out a regretful sigh. I should have just told her. I should have trusted her. I hope I haven't irreparably damaged our relationship.

A small groan draws attention back to William he's waking up. I get off the floor and rush over to the bush I was hiding in earlier and grab my duffel bag full of tools.

I was suppose to be tying him up while he was still unconscious. I wasn't sure if the paralyzing drug would work fast enough so that's why I needed to knock him out first.

I get to work tying his hands and feet together with silver fishing wire. I then drag his body over to a thick branch protruding from a oak tree about 7ft off the ground. I grab a chain from the bag and throw it over the branch. After attaching one end to Williams hands I hoist him up till his feet are no longer touching the ground, his pants are still around his ankles.

He's wiggling around now but before he can fully regain consciousness I stick him in his neck with the paralyzing drug. It takes a moment but eventually his body goes limp, but his eyes pop wide open.

"What's going on?" His eyes move around frantically until they land on me standing a few feet away. His face pales and his eyes widen in recognition. "Connor" he whispers. A mixture of love, pain, and regret play of his face.

Connor? Maybe the drugs are effecting his brain.

"No I'm not Connor" I step a little closer the moonlight should be giving him enough light to see. "You don't remember me?"

Confusion sets on his face and he stares at me for few moments untill it dawns on him. "James....My omega?" he starts laughing which really pisses me off. "What the hell do you think you're doing here? I thought you were dead."

I clench my fists at his apparent mirth "I am Alpha Mate here" I say trying to show my confidence which I realize is suddenly dwendeling. This was much easier when he was asleep.

"You? That hot piece of ass Amber is mated to a worthless piece of shit like you. That's digusting." His face fixes in a grimace of disgust, then abruptly relaxes and become cocky. "Oh well all the more reason to follow through on my plans to show her what a real man feels like."

That's all it takes for my confidence to come back and my anger to explode. I rear back and punch him in the face. His head snaps back and I hear a satisfying crunch. I get directly in front of him and grab his face with my hand "Leave my mate out your perverted fantasies. This is between you and me."

He's now gushing blood from his nose and mouth. He stares at me shocked. "Look whose grown some balls" he chuckles in between coughing up blood.

He looks me up and down and his face becomes hard. "You think just because you've grown some muscles you can take me. You're just a coward that's why you tied me up. Let me go and face me like man."

Now its my time to laugh. "You don't deserve a fair fight William. Tell me was it man of you beat someone weaker and smaller than you and make him feel like nothing? Was it man of you to hold me down and violate me" I'm screaming at the top of my lungs now and shaking with fury. "No you're not getting a fair fight it would be too easy for me and too good for you."

I turn away from him and walk over to the bag looking for the perfect tool.

"If you're looking for an apology you can forget it" Williams voice sounds labored and nasally I must have broken his nose.

I find what I'm looking for, a silver whip covered it sharp spikes.

"I don't want to hear you apologize William." I turn around and face him with the whip. His eyes widen and I can finally see fear shining in his dark gaze. I give him a big wicked smile.

"I want to hear you scream"

*°~*°~ *°~ *°~ *°~ *°~ *°~*

VOTE-COMMENT-VOTE-COMMENT-VOTE !!!!! ^_^