Chapter TWENTY-TWO

Amber POV

Warning EXTENDED Mature Content

My eyes pop open. Something is wrong. I'm in crazy, delicious, horrible, orgasm inducing PAIN. I can't decide if the pain or arousal is winning. I whither against our sheets knocking them off in the process. A sheen of sweat is soaking my night shirt and breathy moans are coming out my mouth in pants.

This is it, my first Heat spike. I look over to where James is fast asleep. The jerk he's suppose to be over here satisfying me.

"James" I moan out loudly. It's enough that he begins to awake.  I turn my head towards the ceiling closing my eyes trying relax my body.

I feel the bed move next to me. Finally he's awake. Just then there an insistent pulsating sensation beginning in my nether regions. I can't take it anymore James is taking to long. I put two fingers in my mouth to suck then I trail the fingers down into my panties. Right when I'm about to give myself relief a big hand grabs my hand. I open my eyes.

James is leaning over me naked his nostrils wide and eyes darker than I've ever seen.

"That's my job" His voice is deep and gravely. He takes both my wrists and place them both in one hand above my head. My skin is extremely sensitive and every touch he gives me sends sparks to my core.

"Keep them there or I'll have to tie them. You understand?"

James dominating attitude is a major turn on. I have made no secret I love being dominated in bed. I nod my head. He gives me a grin and leans down to give me a scorching kiss delving and searching my mouth with his tongue.

I feel his hands on my breast as he squeezed my hard nubs. I cry out then he moves and leans back.

"Good girl" he grabs the collar of my night shirt and rips it clean off my body. I gasp as he gathers my breast in his hands.

"Beautiful" his voice is worshipful and full of awe.

He begins to slowly trace his tongue over my buds nibbling and sucking causing me to squirm and twist in ecstasy. He's using his fingers to rub, pull, and twist them simultaneously. It's all so slow and torturous I need more.

"James please I need...I need" I can't get the words out through my rough moans. I begin to run my fingers through his hair gripping and pulling through every squeeze and bite.

He releases me with a pop. His lips are red and swollen. "What did I say about your hands?"

"You're killing me here I need you inside. You're just making it worse"

"No what I'm doing is building you up so much that when I finally take you have no doubt about whose giving you the best pleasure you've ever felt. Now.Put.Your.Fucking.Hands. Up." He emphasizes each word with kisses trailing lower and lower down my abdomen. He uses his hands to pry my legs apart and then kisses me right on my covered folds.

Well Damn.

I scramble to obey his command and this time I grip the headboard. He has now positioned himself right between my spread legs, his face only a few inches away. He takes a deep breath licking his lips then rips off my soaked panties.

He dives in like I'm his favorite treat latching onto my sweet spot and creating such a delicious suction I arch 2 feet off the bed letting out a long unfettered wail of bliss. I couldn't hold back this first orgasm if I tried. I fall back to the bed eyes cross the burning Heat is still very much present. The only thing that will douse it is his esscence.