Chapter SIX

AMBER P.O.V.

WARNING MATURE CONTENT

"OH YES! YEES HARDER DALLAS HARDER!!!!" I scream in ecstasy. I have my legs up around my ears and my best friend/beta is pounding into me with all he's got.

My eyes lost focus about 20 minutes ago around my second climax. So all I'm really seeing is stars and all I'm feeling is all 12 inches fill me up to the brim and completely ruining me for other guys. My hands are clawing mercilessly at his back. This man is insatiable today.

"You like that Amy huh?" He Growls.

Before I can answer he pulls out of me completely and I whine . He drops my legs and flips me onto my stomach and put me on my hands and knees. He positions himself at my entrance and pauses.

I start to whimper in need. "Why did you stop? Whats goi-"

He slaps me once on the ass and a shot of pleasure shoots to my aching core.

"Say that you want it" He snarls letting alittle bit of his wolf out.

"I want it Dallas", I whimper breathlessly.

This is the only time you will see me this submissive and Dallas takes complete advantage. But hey no complaints here.

"Tell me I'm the best you've ever had", he says as he inches just slightly into me.

"YOU'RE THE BEST NOW FUCK ME ALREADY" I scream in frustration trying to push back onto him.

He leans over and chuckles in my ear while nibbling it. "That's what I want to hear" and he plows his full length forward to the hilt.

He reaches up to grab a fistful of my hair like reigns and rides me like there is no tomorrow.

All throughout the room you hear our moans and slapping of skin.

I can feel the pressure building up inside of me.

"Im-Im- Cu" I try to get out but my words keeps turning into desperate panting and moaning

"I know me too" Dallas grunts in my ear. With the hand not tangled in my hair he reaches down to finish me off.

I let out a loud wail the same time he lets out a shuddering moan and we finish together collapsing onto my bed.

After a few minutes catching our breath we detach.

(end of mature content)

"That was-" Dallas starts.

"Pretty damn Awesome", I finish and he chuckles.

"Great way to start off the morning that's for sure", I say as I roll off the bed and head towards my bathroom completely naked.

"Wait aren't you going to cuddle with me" I look back to my bed to see a pouting Dallas.

It's so tempting to get back in bed with him. This man is quite possibly the sexist man I've seen. He stands about 6'4 and has golden blonde hair which is sexily tussled due to our 3 rounds of mind blowing sexcapades this morning. He also has sky blue eyes which make all the girls in our pack swoon over him. His lips are slightly pouty and he has perfectly groom goatee that adds to his bad boy appeal. To top that off he has a body is to die for. Muscular arms, legs, that sexy pelvic V and a 8 pack that my tongue is quite familiar with. He also has a tasteful tribal tattoo that goes from his right pectoral to his right wrist.

Overall this man is sex on legs.

"Aw you know I don't do that emotional cuddling crap. Besides if I get back in that bed I won't get out for a while and I have Alpha business to take care of. "

He rolls his eyes and sighs out a Fine.

Dallas and I have an arrangement. We have no strings attached sex which satisfies both of us. It's perfect neither one of us has found our life mates yet, we're both attracted to each other so Why Not? I release some stress and I don't have to worry about him being all lovey dovey. I don't do emotions never have never will. I don't even allow men to kiss me because its too intimate.

I always felt that my first kiss should be by my mate. Silly I know but it's what I have held onto since I was 16 years old, the year our werewolves are fully mature and can recognize their mates. I'm now 20 and still haven't found him. I kinda gave up on the whole mate thing even if my wolf hasn't. I have too much to worry about and not enough time for a mate.

I hop in the shower and start to was off. My legs are still alittle like jello from the climaxes so it takes alittle effort to stand up. I hear the bathroom door open and my wolf lets out a growl at the intruder.

"Relax it's just me" Dallas walks in still naked.

I calm my wolf down. And continue to wash.

"Just wondering if you need someone to wash your back" he gives me his signature cheeky smile that I have a hard time resisting. He steps into the shower with me and gives me a heated look.

Looks like I will be late for that conference call.

*°~*°~ *°~ *°~ *°~ *°~ *°~*

VOTE-COMMENT-VOTE-COMMENT-VOTE !!!!! ^_^