Chapter EIGHTEEN

James POV

To my relief all Christy did to me was cut my hair. It no longer fell to my shoulders. She left about three inches in the front so it fell onto my forehead and two in the back. She let me shower and gave me some clothes to wear. I'm wearing a simple black Henley and a pair of dark grey jeans nothing fancy. She said they belonged to her brother who left to be with his mate in another pack. She was in her closet for a while, when see came out she gave me a garbage bag full of his old clothes.

Everything fit loosely but she assured me that it wouldn't be like that for long because she was making it her personal mission to fatten me up. I thanked her and left to find Amber. I hope she approves of my new look I don't really know much about fashion.

I head to our bedroom and open the door. It's dark but I can hear smooth jazz softly playing. I put the bag down near the door and search for a light switch.

"Amber?" I turn on the lights and see her laying face down on the bed. "AMBER!" I rush over to her body fearing the worse.

She stirs alittle and looks over to me. She looks confused.

"James?"

"Yeah its me, Amber are you okay why are you laying in the dark?"

She's still staring at me looking me up and down. "I like the new look it suits you. Let me guess Christy and her famous MAKEOVER" She does a good job of imitating Christy's voice. She is smiling now. " I should have warned you about her."

"Yeah" I smile sheepishly "For once I didn't want to look like a bum in front of you so I happily obliged but to be honest I don't think I would have had a choice either way. She was pretty insistent and she kinda handcuffed me to a chair."

"Yep that's Christy alright" she laughs. She rolls over on the bed so now she is staring at the ceiling. "And for the record you never looked like a bum to me. Trust me you're always sexy enough to eat."

I blush at her compliment. "Nevermind about me Amber are you ok?"

Amber looks at me and gives me a dazzling smile. "I'm an idiot James"

Okay not what I was expecting. "I don't care what you did you aren't a idiot Amber."

"I wouldn't be so sure." Her smile drops. She sits up and looks me in the the eye. "I have spent the last hour regretting finding my mate"

My heart plummets to my feet and my face falls. My heart seems to have stop along with my breathing. Theres a horrible pain spreading through my body. I think I'm dying. She regrets me. I hang my head in rejection trying to keep my tears at bay.

"No James listen. I shouldn't have started it out that way." She grabs my face and pulls it up. She is right in my face now eyes pleading with me.

"I was letting my guilt get in the way of my true feelings. I knew that the moment you walked in here, I feel it in my heart when I look in your eyes. It feels too right to be wrong. I wish I could make everyone happy and make everything perfect but I can't."

"I don't understand Amber, What guilt?" She lets go of my face.

"It doesn't matter James just know that I choose you and I will always choose you. You don't have to worry about me doubting this relationship anymore I'm all in despite any consequences."

Before I can respond Amber leans in and kisses me. I have so many questions but they all melt away. How does she do that? She places one hand on my shoulder the other is at the nape of my neck gripping my hair. This time around she is in complete control. She doesn't just kiss me, she makes love to my mouth, nibbling my lips and sucking my tongue. I am two seconds away from cumming in my pants and I don't even care her taste is so addicting its like peaches . Then she pulls away I whimper trying to chase her lips.

"I just want to know if this is leading somewhere or should I pull out a vibrator to finish me off." her voice is husky and my balls draw up just listening to her "Don't worry you can watch" I stare at her in surprise she giggles and leans forward and nibbles my ear.

Her forwardness doesn't really shock me she already told me she doesn't beat around the bush. I like it.

I don't know what to say. I've never had consensual sex before and I refuse to think about my first sexual experience which isn't to hard to do now that her hand is rubbing my length through my jeans. I let out a deep groan. The scent of our arousal is permeating through the air, making me dizzy.

"I-I-I have never done it before" I'm finally able to spit it out in between my moans of pleasure.

Amber immediately sits back shock is clearly written on her face. " I don't want to rush you James I didn't know."

"NO please I want to do this" I am deperate to replace the memory of my first time. I want to know how it's really suppose to feel.

I receive a sexy smirk and Amber gets off the bed and begins to strip. Her hips sway slowing to the smooth R&B that is now playing in the background and she begins a sensual strip tease. I watch hypnotized as she removes layer after layer revealing more and more smooth tan skin. When she unclasps her bra her breast bounce free and my mouth open instinctual wanting to latch on to her pink little buds. She then lowers her panties down her legs and steps out of them and kicks them aside. Amber then climbs back on to the bed moving like a sexy deadly predator.

"James take of your clothes and come here." She beckons me over with a finger I hesitate looking down at myself. My body isn't nearly as flawless as hers. The scars that line my body will probaby never fade.

"What's wrong James don't you want me? she asks in a teasing seductive voice. I look up and her hands are slowly traveling down her body through the valley of her breasts, down to her flat stomach, and further down to her...

Oh Boy

My decision is made and my clothes come off in record time scars forgotten. I climb up her body and pause not really knowing where to start.

She takes one of my hands and places it on her body. "Don't over think this James just do what comes natural"

I look into her eyes and see encouragement, lust, and most importantly love.

I take a deep breath and do exactly what she told me.

Amber POV

I'm staring at James sleeping form rubbing my fingers through his soft black hair. Tonight was perfect. I smile to myself remember our first round.

He was so nervous when he first touched me I could feel his shaking combined with our usual sparks.

Then he began. First he got the wrong entrance, then poked me in the eye, came within 20 seconds of entering me, and fell asleep for awhile leaving me slightly unfulfilled.

I know in most people books that is no where near perfect but as the night progressed he expermented, learned, applied, and he blew my ovaries away.

He was so eager to feel, pinch, taste, tweak, nibble, and lick EvErYtHiNg! I had never been with someone one so intuned with my needs. He had no problem reading my signals so we may have started out slow and steady but by round three James was anything slow and steady, I have the handprint bruises on my waist to prove it. I was flipped, straddled, and bent so many different ways I now know I have a hidden talent to be a contortionist. Hands down The.Best.Sex.Ever!!!!!!!!!!

Yep I brought James over to the dark side and I am never letting him go.

*°~*°~ *°~ *°~ *°~ *°~ *°~*

VOTE-COMMENT-VOTE-COMMENT-VOTE !!!!! ^ _^