Chapter FOUR

******Present Day*****

The moss on the ground is turning  muddy as I continue to lay in the rain.  

My memories have a hold on me and I can't move.

Warning Mature Violent Sexually Content Ahead. 

 (MEMORIES)

"You like that huh?" I am bent over his desk and he has my hands in a vice grip behind me. I can't get away. My face is smearing in the vomit I just released.

"You're so tight " he grunts picking up speed

"Perfect" he shivers in ecstasy.

He kisses my neck. 

"IM CUU......"

I can feel his hot seed empty into me. He pumps one more time and pull away.

"You tell anybody about this and I will kill you."

End of Violent Mature Content 

(MEMORIES END)

****Flashback 4 days****

I don't remember much afterwards. I'm in a daze. He left me naked in his office my clothes are ripped to shreds. I somehow manage to shakily pull myself together. The house is quiet when I reach the hallway. Alpha William must have cleared the house out so I can make it to my room without anyone seeing what he did to me.  

I make it to my room and walk into my adjoining bathroom. 

I feel as if I am on autopilot. I don't understand what has happened. I never expected for this to happen.  I turn on the shower and get in. I don't look down as the various liquids drip out of me and down the drain.  My body is covered in hand print bruises and shallow bite marks.

 I scrub and scrub until my skin is raw and starting to peel. The scolding water pounding my skin. No matter how hard I scrub it doesn't seem to be enough. 

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!" I scream untill my throat is hoarse and I collapse in the tub into a fit of sobs. 

I stay there for a while shaking and trembling. I can't  let that happen again. I just can't. I WON'T. But what can I do? I'm not strong enough to stop him and I can't disobey my Alpha.

The water has grown cold now. I don't know how long I've been in the tub. I don't bother drying as I don't really have the energy. I go into my room. I extend my wolf hearing to see if I'm still alone. Silence. 

I turn to the right and catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. The sight of the totality of my abuse makes me sick. 

How could I let this happen to myself? How could I let things get this far? As I continue to stare at myself I become angry. I can see the rage boiling behind my eyes. I rear back and punch the mirror.

Shards fall everywhere and some get embedded in my hand but I don't feel the pain or the warm blood dripping down my hand all I feel is the rage.

I want to kill him. I want to kill him for making me feel like less of a man, beating me, humiliating me, and making me feel worthless. I doubt my mate would even want me in the state that I'm in now and that thought makes my wolf howl in sorrow inside my head.

I'm ruined.

I don't even think. I let my wolf take over and shift. I am a pure black wolf without out a speck of any other color visible. I am relatively small in term of werewolves, just a little bit bigger than the average wolf.

My wolf lets out a encouraging howl and we bolt through my  bedroom door, down the steps to the first floor and out of the sliding glass door in the kitchen.

We are leaving.

*°~*°~ *°~ *°~ *°~ *°~ *°~*

VOTE-COMMENT-VOTE-COMMENT-VOTE !!!!! ^_^